Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lol niccas making 30K talking bout gold diggers :russ:

You better smarten up if you think it's not women out to get some of your 30k. If a gold digger can't find one rich man she will find a bunch of middle class men to get her what she needs.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's been that way since the beginning of time. It's the same way in the animal kingdom. The biggest, strongest lion gets all that lion p*ssy :ohlawd: I bet that shyt is super wet too.

Can you imagine being behind a lioness stroking the fukk outta her and she make this face:

wqzGOzV.jpg

:whew: I'd have a gang of half human/lion babies all over the Serengeti :noah:

:russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.
yet i can provide all that
but you still wont leave ya husband for me :lupe:

dont act like Spring 2009 didnt happen :ohlawd:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
being a golddigger is the pennicle of amorality

your taking advantage of someones heart for your own selfish needs? this is an huge affront to the principle of love itself

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I don't condone gold-digging, but you can't knock the hustle. I believe a provider is responsible for his/or her action. It is up him/her to identify the gold-diggers and from there on, he/or she should either make a decision to be use or not to be use. Also, one can make a decision to not add anybody who has gold-digging tendencies into his/or her life. A lot of gold-digging could be avoided if some people weren't so gullible and openly accepted the wolves that will prey on their wallets.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i used to think gold diggers are pieces of shyt..............

until we was having a discussion at work yesterday... on would you marry oprah if she gave you no pre-nup.... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's been that way since the beginning of time. It's the same way in the animal kingdom. The biggest, strongest lion gets all that lion p*ssy :ohlawd: I bet that shyt is super wet too.

Can you imagine being behind a lioness stroking the fukk outta her and she make this face:

wqzGOzV.jpg

:whew: I'd have a gang of half human/lion babies all over the Serengeti :noah:

this nikka is attracted to lions...:lupe:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There is a difference between being a golddigger and not wanting to date a broke loser (something brehs here also take women to task for)

What is so funny to me is women can ask men for so much, but I'd we ask them not to have weave be in shape it's an issue.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What is so funny to me is women can ask men for so much, but I'd we ask them not to have weave be in shape it's an issue.

If u want a chick w/o a weave who is in good shape but cant bag one, how is that the womans fault

Its no less ridiculous than those broads with shopping lists for dudes they want.... but u never see them with dudes of that caliber.

Doesnt matter if u are a man or woman. If ur standards dont match what u can bag u are not up to the level of the type of person u feel u deserve.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Success isn't mooching off someone else's money. Personally, I like knowing that I'm earning money and can provide for myself. Being a gold digger is easy, but I'm not sure why it would make anyone feel "worthy" - I base my self worth on my own accomplishments.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
don't blame em one bit...relationships are beneficial partnerships...it ain't who you are it's what you're offering so you can kill that "unconditional love" fallacy

what we consider "gold digging" is really an primal instinct that's embedded in all women but because of the social stigma attached to the term and how it would effect the image of women they have to be discreet about it...accept it brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly under what circumstance is it acceptable to mooch off someone else's accomplishments if you had nothing to do with them?

As far as I can think, there is never an acceptable reason to be a gold digger.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Mooching? :bryan:

Mooching is living on someone's couch in the basement without paying rent and eating all their food out the frig.

Dating someone with more money than you is just that..dating. Sharing is caring my friends.

I know plenty of men who fukk with GDs and all do so willingly. Men with money feel like they should have better looking women.

:yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mooching? :bryan:

Mooching is living on someone's couch in the basement without paying rent and eating all their food out the frig.

Dating someone with more money than you is just that..dating. Sharing is caring my friends.

I know plenty of men who fukk with GDs and all do so willingly. Men with money feel like they should have better looking women.

:yeshrug:
I don't think that addresses the point.
Are people willing to date gold diggers? Absolutely. There are people willing to do anything. There are people willing to kill relatives for money.
Does that make it acceptable or appropriate? I don't think so.
Just because people are willing to occupy a certain role, or engage in certain behavior doesn't make it "right", necessarily.
So why exactly is it ok for people to be gold diggers? Because there's a market for them?
I suppose that's one answer.
I just find it to be a very weak one.