Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I don't see the world in rights or wrong for the sake of it. I see beneficial and not beneficial. I see damaging and not damaging. Not everyone want you're experience. Not everyone wants a relationship in the traditional sense. Relationships take time, work, energy, expectations, compromise etc. Many people don't want to deal with that. Some people want the joy without the fuss and I can't demonize those people because I may want something different for my relationship.

I understand that but we aren't talking about the same thing.
You're talking about whether gold diggers are happy in relationships with men who allow it.

I'm talking about a woman chasing a man she doesn't care about in any way except for his money as a soulless individual with (what I consider to be) poor character.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, u got real gold diggers that are messing with wealthy men. Then u got the wannabes dating middle class dudes trying get their light bill paid. I've heard of women getting their tuition paid from sugar daddies. That's a come up.
It's freeloading.
A come up is getting what you have through legitimate hard work and skill. Not by suckering someone else to subsidize your lifestyle.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I agree with your points in here but the relationship between GD and their sponsor is all about the money. If the man lost all his cash, she'd be gone. That's a lot of weight to me.

Yep. I know a girl getting her tuition paid by this old man. He's even offered to pay for law school if she will come stay with him. He sends her money whenever she needs it. Funny thing is dude has a football team of chicks. He loves every minute of it. He makes 500K a year and all his children are adults and wealthy. Man gives no fukks. Nicest guy you'll ever meet. They are happy because they are eating well and he is just happy they are there. Dude's been married a few times and likes what he has going on now better. I don't see the big deal.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's freeloading.
A come up is getting what you have through legitimate hard work and skill. Not by suckering someone else to subsidize your lifestyle.

:comeon: It's a hustle man and I ain't knocking it. These old wealthy simps literally giving money away to attractive women just for them to spend time together.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: It's a hustle man and I ain't knocking it. These old wealthy simps literally giving money away to attractive women just for them to spend time together.
Well you just said it.
It's a hustle.

Maybe a hustle is something you consider legitimate.
I don't.
:manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.

aka you a bum. Keep them legs closed or get them tubes tied.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
A relationship is give and take. If I'm expected to have a six figure income, and look like Boris Kodjoe but have the personality of tupac and drake mixed together, what will she bring to the table that is of equal value? That's what needs to be addressed here.

Too many people asking without willing to give anything in return. I can understand if this is a woman who has put herself through university, has a good job, and can take care of herself and her family, has a good heart, etc. and is looking for a guy who is equally as hard working and kind. The problem here is that there are too many women who have none of these qualities but expect a man to have all of them. We have a culture of selfishness and entitlement. Too many women out here think they're owed a perfect man.

Men at least know for the most part when they reach a certain age that if they don't have looks, they need to become interesting and stack paper. They know they have to bring something to the table, but you have too many women out here who have been gassed up by social media and their friends walking around thinking they're perfect dimes and its a privilege for a man to fukk with them.

:whew:

Women these days whore themselves out for a man that doesn't exist.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I understand that but we aren't talking about the same thing.
You're talking about whether gold diggers are happy in relationships with men who allow it.

I'm talking about a woman chasing a man she doesn't care about in any way except for his money as a soulless individual with (what I consider to be) poor character.

:yeshrug: Money makes things look a whole lot better. I'm not sure why you are assuming that the women aren't happy. I've seen plenty of happy GDs. I mean there are plenty of women with a man for one reason or another and aren't happy. Does that make them soulless too?

I mean look at Cassie and Diddy. She probably wouldn't be with him if he was broke but she doesn't seem unhappy to me. Or Maximillion Cooper and Eve, Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran and so on

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:yeshrug: Money makes things look a whole lot better. I'm not sure why you are assuming that the women aren't happy. I've seen plenty of happy GDs. I mean there are plenty of women with a man for one reason or another and aren't happy. Does that make them soulless too?

I mean look at Cassie and Diddy. She probably wouldn't be with him if he was broke but she doesn't seem unhappy to me. Or Tom Brady and Gisele, Maximillion Cooper and Eve, Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran. The list goes on.

Why not just be a hoe instead of playinb with people emotions ?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don't condone gold-digging, but you can't knock the hustle. I believe a provider is responsible for his/or her action. It is up him/her to identify the gold-diggers and from there on, he/or she should either make a decision to be use or not to be use. Also, one can make a decision to not add anybody who has gold-digging tendencies into his/or her life. A lot of gold-digging could be avoided if some people weren't so gullible and openly accepted the wolves that will prey on their wallets.

:what: