Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I agree with your overall point. When the person who has the gold willingly gives it, there are no victims...only participants. However, there is a BIG difference between sponsoring a GD and providing for one's wife/family.

Sponsoring a GD:

- taking her on trips just because she's pretty...while she contributes nothing
- taking her on shopping sprees because she's pretty...while she contributes nothing
- paying her rent because she's pretty...while she brings over other sugar daddies...while she contributes nothing
- etc, etc, etc

Providing for your wife:

- taking her on trips because she cooks, cleans and takes care of the home so you only have to focus on the outside world
- taking her on shopping sprees because she drops off/picks up your dry cleaning, irons your shirts perfectly every day, makes sure your clothes are perfectly folded and hung in the closet to fit your OCD tendencies
- paying the mortgage and all the other bills because she submits, knows when to talk and when to be quiet and gives you a massage while you sit on your favorite chair after a long day...oh, and the answer is always "yes" when its that time

Most GDs, unless we're talking about experts who understand give some to get a lot from a trick, are receiving sponsorship simply based on things that they have or didn't have to work for (naturally good looks, youth, etc.). While a wife, who understands that she must give a lot to get a lot, works for everything that she gets from her husband. And has no problem doing so.

But as I previously stated, you make good points. Most tricks KNOW they're tricking. So, they know they're paying for the pleasure. But their brand of providing is different than the brand of providing a man does for his wife.

Peace

There are multiple levels of providing. I never compared a family to a GD. But you can provide for a GD and a lot of men are happy providing for any woman that they deal with whether it be the wive or the jump off. We agree.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah and those men are simps or men trying to control women with money.
What's wrong with that lol? It's men here who wouldn't date a woman that makes more than them because he feels he wouldn't be in charge anymore.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you people are confusing a woman who likes for her man who have some kind of financial stability...and a gold digger who seeks a man SOLELY because of his financial status.
Those are two different things.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think you people are confusing a woman who likes for her man who have some kind of financial stability...and a gold digger who seeks a man SOLELY because of his financial status.
Those are two different things.

I can honestly say that I probably know more GDs than anyone on this board. I know chicks that don't have jobs and only live off of what men give them and the men know this and are perfectly okay with that. Some encourage it. I am not confusing the two. Many men and women don't want traditional relationships. Money does not have the weight to others that it may have for you. You'd be surprised at the lives some people live.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What's wrong with that lol? It's men here who wouldn't date a woman that makes more than them because he feels he wouldn't be in charge anymore.
Thats true but some guys also know how women stereotypically act when they have more money. Thats why i think some men want to have more at least from discussions I've had with guys about this before

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can honestly say that I probably know more GDs than anyone on this board. I know chicks that don't have jobs and only live off of what men give them and the men know this and are perfectly okay with that. Some encourage it. I am not confusing the two. Many men and women don't want traditional relationships. Money does not have the weight to others that it may have for you. You'd be surprised at the lives some people live.
I feel like this is going in circles.

It's not about whether people are okay with it.
Maybe I should pose the question directly...

Do you think a woman is right to systematically seek out wealthy people and date them for their money, when there's little or no reason for you to be with that person otherwise?

If you do, that's perfectly fine. It's your opinion.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this is going in circles.

It's not about whether people are okay with it.
Maybe I should pose the question directly...

Do you think a woman is right to systematically seek out wealthy people and date them for their money, when there's little or no reason for you to be with that person otherwise?

If you do, that's perfectly fine. It's your opinion.

I don't see anything wrong with it unless someone if getting hurt. If 2 people are happy with a situation what makes that wrong? People seek relationships/interactions with people for many reasons. What makes one better than the other if the situation is mutually beneficial?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with it unless someone if getting hurt. If 2 people are happy with a situation what makes that wrong? People seek relationships/interactions with people for many reasons. What makes one better than the other if the situation is mutually beneficial?
Fair enough.

I just think that if a woman and man get together, there should be some level of mutual respect and love involved.
Two people getting together simply because one of them has money, and no other reason (which is what a gold digger is) is disgusting and shows poor character.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Fair enough.

I just think that if a woman and man get together, there should be some level of mutual respect and love involved.
Two people getting together simply because one of them has money, and no other reason (which is what a gold digger is) is disgusting and shows poor character.

It's shows a lack of self esteem from the sugar daddy but why u hating on the woman for coming up?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

I agree with your points in here but the relationship between GD and their sponsor is all about the money. If the man lost all his cash, she'd be gone. That's a lot of weight to me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I don't see the world in rights or wrong for the sake of it. I see beneficial and not beneficial. I see damaging and not damaging. Not everyone want you're experience. Not everyone wants a relationship in the traditional sense. Relationships take time, work, energy, expectations, compromise etc. Many people don't want to deal with that. Some people want the joy without the fuss and I can't demonize those people because I may want something different for my relationship.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's not exactly coming up, as I see it.
It's freeloading.

Well, u got real gold diggers that are messing with wealthy men. Then u got the wannabes dating middle class dudes trying get their light bill paid. I've heard of women getting their tuition paid from sugar daddies. That's a come up.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I agree with your points in here but the relationship between GD and their sponsor is all about the money. If the man lost all his cash, she'd be gone. That's a lot of weight to me.

And if one of these women gets fat the man will toss her to the bushes. (I've seen it happen). It's a superficial relationship. It is not meant to be deep. It's just meant to be fun.