Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with wanting someone who is equal to you. Nothing wrong with hypergamy either. But there is something wrong with offering nothing but a wet p*ssy and an empty purse yet expecting some rich man to come save you from a life of poverty. This is real life not a disney movie:camby:
:dead:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.

So much truth here.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I actually have respect for real gold diggers-not the Love n Hip Hop, Basketball Wives variety. The women that actually get real money, not just kids, weight in the face and child support payments. Not to mention, all aspects of gold digging are not bad. What women in her right mind, over a certain age, is going to get with a dude who has no tangibles? Hell, the same can be said for a dude relating to women. Any chick over the age of 25 who chooses a dude simply on "swag" and "being cute" is an idiot.

My thing is, why does the average man seemed to be the one worried about gold diggers the most? Most people are not ballers. Most of the dudes who fear gold digging are mostly wasting their time.

The only "gold diggers" who would target guys who make what the average corporate guy makes(40k-70k) are low-budget wanna-be types. And at the most, all they're going to get is child support and maybe some incidentals that don't amount to much anyway. Now, of course, for the average guy making 50k, the child support is rough. But in the grand scheme, its peanuts...and true gold diggers don't go for peanuts.

I just think most of the dudes who think about this kind of thing would be better served by actually getting more gold before they start to worry about someone taking it from them. It kills me when I hear an accountant thinking he needs to watch out for Ivana Trump like she would even waste her time.

Peace

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When a girl is young, she chooses a mate she'd like. When she matures, she chooses a mate that will be the best father for her future kids.
Why do SOME black men always sing about goldiggers? When majority of black women are being labelled as 'strong' and 'independent' because there are a plethora of single black women raising kids alone. I swear it's always the men who have no gold, who are obsessed with telling females not to go near it.
:rudy:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
another thing, nikkas gotta stop complaining about gold diggers. collectively, we have no gold. stop frontin :stopitslime:

I said that shyt in the other thread, dude was like they got 50k gold diggers.

nikkas really done deluded themselves into thinking bytches is plotting on their 2004 Dodge Neon, 1br apartment, $2400 in their savings account assess :heh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.

Back in the day, that shyt happened off rip. Before a chick would even give up the box, they had to know you had something going on for yourself. A trade, a business, a hustle, something. But thanks to the hoodrat generation, swag is all you need to violate these broads cervix.............................and thank god for em :blessed:

The best feeling in the world though is the level of cooperation you get from a broad when they find out you holding. Real shyt having money will get the average broad wet off rip.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lxglherGNV1r98hjro1_500.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's been that way since the beginning of time. It's the same way in the animal kingdom. The biggest, strongest lion gets all that lion p*ssy :ohlawd: I bet that shyt is super wet too.

Can you imagine being behind a lioness stroking the fukk outta her and she make this face:

wqzGOzV.jpg

:whew: I'd have a gang of half human/lion babies all over the Serengeti :noah:

suspect.gif

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I salute gold diggers and the nikkas that sponsor them :salute:

Cos lord knows she ain't gettin a free ride from me, so she gotta find it some where else :obama:

Keep that hoe fed, well clothed, and smellin good and I'll keep fukkin her ::handshake: