Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're 25 you shouldn't even be in a position to where you gotta have someone to provide for you and YOUR kids.

in a perfect world..you can easily say this but how much 25 year olds in america have this..how many 25 year olds on this forum alone are in a position to provide?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
in a perfect world..you can easily say this but how much 25 year olds in america have this..how many 25 year olds on this forum alone are in a position to provide?
Its not about that, its about being a GROWN ass adult, LOOKING for someone to take care of you. Lmao, pathetic.

Daps
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.

preach.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:yeshrug: I can't really judge other people's life choices, but I will say that it takes a special breed of scumbag to just take advantage and use somebody whether it be for sex, money or whatnot. Even if the other person doesn't mind being a toy, it's still scummy on the part of the digger :scusthov:

Yeah, they get the money or whatever it is they're looking for outta the situation, but then what :ld:? Just shop and be used as a slut puppet to somebody you have 0 feelings for :usure:? It won't last long, and somebody will eventually get tossed in a truck, but okay

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is it gold digging if he is coming to the table with the same things she is asking for? I don't think so.

A relationship is give and take. If I'm expected to have a six figure income, and look like Boris Kodjoe but have the personality of tupac and drake mixed together, what will she bring to the table that is of equal value? That's what needs to be addressed here.

Too many people asking without willing to give anything in return. I can understand if this is a woman who has put herself through university, has a good job, and can take care of herself and her family, has a good heart, etc. and is looking for a guy who is equally as hard working and kind. The problem here is that there are too many women who have none of these qualities but expect a man to have all of them. We have a culture of selfishness and entitlement. Too many women out here think they're owed a perfect man.

Men at least know for the most part when they reach a certain age that if they don't have looks, they need to become interesting and stack paper. They know they have to bring something to the table, but you have too many women out here who have been gassed up by social media and their friends walking around thinking they're perfect dimes and its a privilege for a man to fukk with them.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
A relationship is give and take. If I'm expected to have a six figure income, and look like Boris Kodjoe but have the personality of tupac and drake mixed together, what will she bring to the table that is of equal value? That's what needs to be addressed here.

Too many people asking without willing to give anything in return. I can understand if this is a woman who has put herself through university, has a good job, and can take care of herself and her family, has a good heart, etc. and is looking for a guy who is equally as hard working and kind. The problem here is that there are too many women who have none of these qualities but expect a man to have all of them. We have a culture of selfishness and entitlement. Too many women out here think they're owed a perfect man.

Men at least know for the most part when they reach a certain age that if they don't have looks, they need to become interesting and stack paper. They know they have to bring something to the table, but you have too many women out here who have been gassed up by social media and their friends walking around thinking they're perfect dimes and its a privilege for a man to fukk with them.

To the bolded sentences, that's something I notice in both genders (maybe you only notice it in women, but it doesn't seem like a women only issue to me).

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.
Nothing wrong with wanting someone who is equal to you. Nothing wrong with hypergamy either. But there is something wrong with offering nothing but a wet p*ssy and an empty purse yet expecting some rich man to come save you from a life of poverty. This is real life not a disney movie:camby:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Nothing wrong with wanting someone who is equal to you. Nothing wrong with hypergamy either. But there is something wrong with offering nothing but a wet p*ssy and an empty purse yet expecting some rich man to come save you from a life of poverty. This is real life not a disney movie:camby:
I agree!