Can you really blame some women for being gold diggers?????

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Look at Hugh Hefner's current wife. They are like over sixty years apart.
I'm sure Hugh is a nice guy, but, she's in it for the money.
She's in her twenties and does not have children. The only thing she needs to do is to keep up the facade until he dies.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's kind of a spit in the face of that whole feminist movement if you have women out here basically selling p*ssy to the highest bidder. She should get herself a nice job, then connect with me so we can build a strong future together. If she's not willing to do that, then her caregiving skills, cooking, cleaning, and humor must be absolutely immaculate. I'm talking the kind of woman who could raise a child that is respectful, smart, lovable and strong both physically and mentally.

We have just too much of a disconnect between expectations and reality. Women out here looking for a dude who is perfect and who will basically do everything. Then getting mad when they get played because they're too stubborn to listen when people tell them that the man they're looking for doesn't exist and a relationship is give and take. You have to bring more to the table than your looks, otherwise you'll be used up and thrown to the side.

Words of wisdom.

Stop letting these women do this type of shyt y'all.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Listen, I'm not a young girl. I'm more concerned about financial stability, retirement, traveling and not working HARD my whole life. I'd want someone who is equally yoked with me. He doesn't have to take care of me but he needs to have more than I have or be equal to me. IDAF about nothing else. Yall can quote me and ask me a million questions and my response is this, I'm not messing with a person who is at my age or close to it who doesn't have their shyt together. I'm not having kids by a person who cant take care of them. I'm not planning a future with anyone who doesn't have any idea of the future they want to have and how they will provide for it.
ur a bum shut up bytch

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It's usually the women who are losing their looks who tend to be more on the gold digging side from my experience.

Stunning women will fukk with a bum who has game.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Is it gold digging if he is coming to the table with the same things she is asking for? I don't think so.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I don't blame any woman out here for gold digging

I blame these sucker ass fools out here who do it for them.

U know how many women out here ( I'M TALKING ABOUT BROKE AZZ HOEZ WITH NOTHING IN THERE LIFE ) that would be so down to earth and humble if these coli type of dudes wouldn't be simpin to there every move just because that broad has a p*ssy :snoop:

So go ahead chicks rape these rich white dudes, drug dealing nikkas, and these coli type simps for every penny they have

taxi-drive-clap.gif

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
what does she want then :lupe:

well if you really have money...why would she let you know she a gold digger? :dwillhuh:

dont confuse a broad that just want shyt..... witta real goldigger

goldiggers are usually lookin to get married...not to just have you buy them shyt

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
obamahmmw.png
it's almost always the other way around from what i've seen
Newflash the average income of Americans is 50K

Most nikkas are not balling. If you have game you will be OK.

Women who are losing their looks and have been run through tend to ask more question about money and what you do from my experience.
You can fukk a hot 18-22 year old from a club any week.