Can you ever see yourself being a step father?

Well can ya?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 72.0%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 20 21.5%

• Total voters

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I already have my own kids...yes. Before I had kids? Nope. Kids take over your life and limit you in so many ways. No way am I taking on that responsibility and burden until I have decided I am ready. If she already got a kid, I dont get to make the decision. Beyond that, if I am young and single I aint tryna have to hope you can get a sitter or have plans canceled because the kid got sick.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only way I’d do it is if I was a single dad.

But as a single man, nah I’m cool.
I might smash, but nothing serious.

I’ve personally seen disrespect, from kids who say you’re not my dad, even when the stepdad was far more present and active than the biological dad.

That in itself makes it not worth it. Because no matter how you twist it, my time and resources will be invested into their kid, who could still feel some type of way about me.
This happened to my homeboy

And mind you he married the Mom

Eventually if the kid is a boy? That moment WILL happen bro no matter what it will happen.

Teenagers MUST challenge their parents and the one person they will challenge most is the Stepfather because the consequences are the least if there are any at all.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No, it's beneath me. No disrespect to men who are step fathers or will be soon. That's your life, live it. As for me, I have no interest in raising another man's children or having another man's household connected to mine. I will not risk having children with a woman whose step children could introduce them to negative influences from that other household (violence, sexual behavior, abuse, etc). I'd never forgive myself.

There are too many single, child-less women out here for me to do this.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I swear it’s the same few topics in constant rotation. :snoop:

They gotta spice it up a bit atleast :gucci:

Like would you date a single mother if she earned 200K or Would you PAWG if you had to save your family in another dimension

Something fresh and new for 2024 y’all we slacking!