NULL
mvq8ie.jpg

Last edited:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, actually graduated at the end of January. Revising my resume/portfolio to find work in the game design field now. Also working with another classmate to setup our own game development company. He's been handling the establishing of the llc and everything while I've been gathering assets for us to build some simple apps to start out. Were trying to capitalize on the election now and make a few runner games with the candidates. I got sprites done for one and about to send the files over to him so we can collab on the environment next. Here's the game we put together in our team build for the final classes...It would've been more polished and done if all of our team helped more. I handled most of the coding, putting the levels together, animations and basically getting it all to work together in Unity. Only like 3/4 of us out of 10 people actually worked inside the game engine during the 3 month process lol.

Almost forgot to post these vids here on the drawing process of the last ones I posted.

Dude your inking/linework is awesome. That's the main thing I've been trying to improve, but I'm having some trouble....:damn:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Dude your inking/linework is awesome. That's the main thing I've been trying to improve, but I'm having some trouble....:damn:
Thanks man, working in Illustrator really made me put more hard lines into my sketches over the past year or two. It always makes it a lot easier to bring into Illustrator or Photoshop and finish the drawing there towards animation. Having to do a ton of gesture sketches in the first year of school seemed to help as well.