Can you draw?

Luna

All Star
Daps
Talk about awful grammar from someone who probably doesn't have their GED. :sadcam:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Some concept art for class, but I'm not finished yet. I have a backstory, but thought it would be fun if they were assassins on 'Purge' night or just some bored thotty nurses wanting to have some fun. Have no idea for their names..

13680481_819461828188036_2958152346561244455_o.jpg
:leon: Your senpai is impressed

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Thanks breh for the tips, I will post as I go through the book and beyond. I post on other sites, go to deviant art, etc and I was/am always so envious of people and their ability to draw but moreover, their ability to allow their mind to go to such a creative place. I think that could be beneficial not only for drawing/sketching but other things as well. I'm super excited actually.

:russ:

My wife bought her cousin a graduation card, hahahaha

Time finally slowed down enough for me to do this. Train was down for 2 hours for ride home so I had nothing to do but this. I take the book and my tablet to work with me, in case of opportunities like this. Anyways, this is an exercise to draw Spider-Man upside down. Reason to draw it upside down is when the non trained try to draw, we always go about naming parts and when drawing, it is about how lines intersect with one another. While drawing this upside down, I didn't think about 'oh, this is the arm, this is the leg' I took it step by step. By the way, the book is flames. It talks about L & R mode. I got into R mode or creative mode today. Tons of shyt was going on around me but I was just grinding away. Further down the road, I'll read on proportions and other different topics. Obviously, this is far from perfect but I'm happy as hell with the result and can't wait to do my next drawing soon. I, in one day went from maybe I can to hell yeah I will in time, now, on to the drawing.

a0rTX66.jpg

Vs7WaYO.png

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Time finally slowed down enough for me to do this. Train was down for 2 hours for ride home so I had nothing to do but this. I take the book and my tablet to work with me, in case of opportunities like this. Anyways, this is an exercise to draw Spider-Man upside down. Reason to draw it upside down is when the non trained try to draw, we always go about naming parts and when drawing, it is about how lines intersect with one another. While drawing this upside down, I didn't think about 'oh, this is the arm, this is the leg' I took it step by step. By the way, the book is flames. It talks about L & R mode. I got into R mode or creative mode today. Tons of shyt was going on around me but I was just grinding away. Further down the road, I'll read on proportions and other different topics. Obviously, this is far from perfect but I'm happy as hell with the result and can't wait to do my next drawing soon. I, in one day went from maybe I can to hell yeah I will in time, now, on to the drawing.

a0rTX66.jpg

Vs7WaYO.png
:ohhh:If I didn't see ur tablet I'd troll u & say u traced it.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I didn't mean it in a bytchy way. I was just joking. Chill my nikka. Besides this is my fukkin thread. I been in here showing love to every fukking thing in here. Don't try me and say I'm down playing someone's art work. :ufdup:
Right, and if i showed mine u will troll and neg me (if rep wasnt disabled). I mean if you're Rembrandt then you shouldve even have said that. People cant live up to ur expectations :sadcam: