Can you draw?

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I'd definitely save up my allowance and ride my bike to the comic book store to pick up your latest. No doubt.

:salute:
Thanks, B. Really at the moment, I need new readers and followers of my webcomic below. Honestly, this one had to be done for obvious reasons. The content is free for consumption and after I've finished with this story arc, I have a trade planned with a couple new stories and extra stuff. Working on a couple other projects too.

So click below, subscribe and spread the love for me, fam. :obama:

6ef0f3fb-94a3-48cd-8633-0f9287e18487_zpsdtomhkiq.png

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, B. Really at the moment, I need new readers and followers of my webcomic below. Honestly, this one had to be done for obvious reasons. The content is free for consumption and after I've finished with this story arc, I have a trade planned with a couple new stories and extra stuff. Working on a couple other projects too.

No link..

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:deadmanny:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Always wanted to learn how to draw so today I went and got this book, based on the recommendations of the internet basically.

SJCxO2Z.jpg

That tablet is my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. The app I bought is Autodesk Sketchbook. If and when I get better, I'll move to better equipment.
That's dope, post more as you progress. I'm curious how somebody progresses without the traditional drawing steps first. You're basically skipping a lot of steps but it may work out better in the end cause I can draw with pencil/paper easily but tablets still feel unnatural to me.

Like has already been said here. Don't draw what you see. Look at what you see and break it down to shapes (sphere, square, triangle) and then slowly build the composition from there. Then erase the building lines from the earlier layers.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That's dope, post more as you progress. I'm curious how somebody progresses without the traditional drawing steps first. You're basically skipping a lot of steps but it may work out better in the end cause I can draw with pencil/paper easily but tablets still feel unnatural to me.

Like has already been said here. Don't draw what you see. Look at what you see and break it down to shapes (sphere, square, triangle) and then slowly build the composition from there. Then erase the building lines from the earlier layers.

Thanks breh for the tips, I will post as I go through the book and beyond. I post on other sites, go to deviant art, etc and I was/am always so envious of people and their ability to draw but moreover, their ability to allow their mind to go to such a creative place. I think that could be beneficial not only for drawing/sketching but other things as well. I'm super excited actually.

Should've saved that $2.95 and hand drawn yo pops a card, breh. :pachaha:

:russ:

My wife bought her cousin a graduation card, hahahaha

Luna

All Star
Daps
Some concept art for class, but I'm not finished yet. I have a backstory, but thought it would be fun if they were assassins on 'Purge' night or just some bored thotty nurses wanting to have some fun. Have no idea for their names..

13680481_819461828188036_2958152346561244455_o.jpg