Can you draw?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Thanks man, about an hr for each. The Mitt one took longer cause the paper was waxy and I was trying to draw it realistically from an image. The Jesus sketch I sped it up by sort of freestyling the drawing and using smudging instead of more detailed shading with the pencil. I practiced quite a bit over the last few years on drawing quickly cause our game design classes had us doing traditional cel animation for a bit and that required like 50 sketches of the same thing just for a 5 second animation. The easiest way I can say to speed up your drawing is to basically sketch things out in shapes to build the form and then keep building on top of that with the details. I actually recorded most of the process on these and will be editing the video down this week after the playoffs.
keep me tuned please
you in a college for game design?

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
keep me tuned please
you in a college for game design?
Yup, actually graduated at the end of January. Revising my resume/portfolio to find work in the game design field now. Also working with another classmate to setup our own game development company. He's been handling the establishing of the llc and everything while I've been gathering assets for us to build some simple apps to start out. Were trying to capitalize on the election now and make a few runner games with the candidates. I got sprites done for one and about to send the files over to him so we can collab on the environment next. Here's the game we put together in our team build for the final classes...It would've been more polished and done if all of our team helped more. I handled most of the coding, putting the levels together, animations and basically getting it all to work together in Unity. Only like 3/4 of us out of 10 people actually worked inside the game engine during the 3 month process lol.

Almost forgot to post these vids here on the drawing process of the last ones I posted.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yup, actually graduated at the end of January. Revising my resume/portfolio to find work in the game design field now. Also working with another classmate to setup our own game development company. He's been handling the establishing of the llc and everything while I've been gathering assets for us to build some simple apps to start out. Were trying to capitalize on the election now and make a few runner games with the candidates. I got sprites done for one and about to send the files over to him so we can collab on the environment next. Here's the game we put together in our team build for the final classes...It would've been more polished and done if all of our team helped more. I handled most of the coding, putting the levels together, animations and basically getting it all to work together in Unity. Only like 3/4 of us out of 10 people actually worked inside the game engine during the 3 month process lol.

Almost forgot to post these vids here on the drawing process of the last ones I posted.

:patrice: that's dope, just my 2 cents. That jump grunt gon turn anyone off it. that game is more of a platformer than runner tbh. Want to eat off the nerds via platformers?

:salute:keep us updated in the arcadium.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Apparently I deleted the wrong image :skip:
Nvm I guess

Last edited:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
:patrice: that's dope, just my 2 cents. That jump grunt gon turn anyone off it. that game is more of a platformer than runner tbh. Want to eat off the nerds via platformers?

:salute:keep us updated in the arcadium.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the grunt sounds but it was a team game and had to incorporate everything the team submitted lol. The whole idea of the game was an extreme sports player was abducted from Earth and forced to play in this intergalactic game show. The goal is to make it across the level without dying and have announcers dropping in and out to talk shyt like a Wipeout show. We lost our best artist in the first class cause he got his final credits from work he had did in his actual job...He was the one that was gonna make/animate the announcers so that got cut from the final build. We also wanted the platforms to be more physics based but I wasn't able to figure out how to do that until the last few weeks and it would've meant rebuilding everything in the levels.

I kinda wish the teacher chose my idea for the whole build cause it would've been a next level Goat Simulator. My idea was Deer Hunter Hunter. 3D fps shooter type game but you play as a deer and hunt deer hunters with actual deer physics. Had the idea to eventually incorporate bears, squirrels, rabbits and other animals later if the game got financed. Checking out the game you posted now.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
I was bored at the house did this in 15 mins

iBSDjb8.jpg