Can you be friends with a married man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
So I have no experience with men so I don't know if this is normal.
I met this guy in class. We never spoke, but he caught me staring at him a lot.
He eventually came up to me in the parking garage and asked me for my number.

I was excited until I googled him and saw his IG.
There were pics of his wife and kids.
We've been texting a lot about random things and just getting to know each other.

He doesn't know that I know he's married. His wife shouldn't matter if we're just friends right? Maybe I'm overthinking about this.

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Sure, you can be friends...if you want his wife to beat the shyt out of you (because you know she is more likely to put it all on you than him). He just wants to smash...drop it before you get hurt...emotionally and physically. As crazy as people are now a days, I don't even know why you would consider it. dikk is* NEVER worth your life or sanity.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't spoke to him in a couple days. I think he did want to be just friends. He looks happy with his wife on ig

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I was feeling ok about this situation and y'all made me question it again :upsetfavre:
It needs questioning.

Not only you haven't dropped it from the back of your mind, you're starting to find lil reasons to justify communicating with him again. You gotta cut that shyt, or you will wind up fukking him, or at minimum doing something inappropriate.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Haven't spoke to him in a couple days. I think he did want to be just friends. He looks happy with his wife on ig

I was feeling ok about this situation and y'all made me question it again :upsetfavre:

:snoop: If he only wanted to be friends, why hasn't he introduced his new friend to his wife? Or at least told you about her? Do you seriously think that a 32 year old married man wants to be friends with a 20(?) year old?

No offense but it sounds like you're gonna end up being his side piece despite what we're telling you. You're gonna lose your virginity to this married man and he's gonna toss you to the side and forget about you. You said you don't have a lot of experience with men, well you're about to experience the worst of them.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: If he only wanted to be friends, why hasn't he introduced his new friend to his wife? Or at least told you about her? Do you seriously think that a 32 year old married man wants to be friends with a 20(?) year old?

No offense but it sounds like you're gonna end up being his side piece despite what we're telling you. You're gonna lose your virginity to this married man and he's gonna toss you to the side and forget about you. You said you don't have a lot of experience with men, well you're about to experience the worst of them.
:whoa: Im still keeping my distance.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Why are you still looking at his IG? That only makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.