Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I have my own problems to deal with before I get into a relationship. I don't really get approached by men either.
You'll always have problems. But I get it I guess. Oh I see. Best of luck to ya. Someone will come around. Just peacock more.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I already gave you advice on this before but seeing at how this situation is going you might as well smash and get it over it :yeshrug: it's inevitable based on your responses so the only way you'll truly realize what everyone is saying is to sleep with him and feel awful so that you can learn from it.

Or maybe you won't feel awful and it'll be your wake up call to start homewrecking. Again, inevitable. It's your life and only you can determine whose judgment will effect you the most. Yours or others.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: I haven't talked to this man since I made the thread, I stated that multiple times. I DONT WANT A MARRIED MAN.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
:what: I haven't talked to this man since I made the thread, I stated that multiple times. I DONT WANT A MARRIED MAN.

Then why are you still thinking and talking about him? If you didn't want a married man you would have forgot about him by now, he wouldn't even register for you. But here you are still fawning over him.

You are 20 in college, there is literally plenty of fish in the sea. All these single young men and your pining over a married one. It sounds like you have low self esteem and you say you don't really get approached, so when an attractive man gave you attention you latched onto him despite knowing this was wrong. It's because you want to be in a relationship. It's ok to want to being a relationship and there will never be a perfect time to be in one so stop waiting for it.

Join some clubs, make friends with the single guys in class, hang out with friends, and just meet new people. You have to put yourself out there if you're going to meet guys and start dating. You coming off real desperate right now and this want for a relationship, which you are ignoring, is setting you up for trouble. How awful to let your first relationship be with a married man who will only use you (then toss you in the bushes because he doesn't want you outside of an ego boost and sex) and even worse to lose your virginity to one.

Don't let shyness be your crutch. You're young, get out there and have fun. Once you start talking to young single men you won't even remember Mr. Married Man 30+ year old.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then why are you still thinking and talking about him? If you didn't want a married man you would have forgot about him by now, he wouldn't even register for you. But here you are still fawning over him.

You are 20 in college, there is literally plenty of fish in the sea. All these single young men and your pining over a married one. It sounds like you have low self esteem and you say you don't really get approached, so when an attractive man gave you attention you latched onto him despite knowing this was wrong. It's because you want to be in a relationship. It's ok to want to being a relationship and there will never be a perfect time to be in one so stop waiting for it.

Join some clubs, make friends with the single guys in class, hang out with friends, and just meet new people. You have to put yourself out there if you're going to meet guys and start dating. You coming off real desperate right now and this want for a relationship, which you are ignoring, is setting you up for trouble. How awful to let your first relationship be with a married man who will only use you (then toss you in the bushes because he doesn't want you outside of an ego boost and sex) and even worse to lose your virginity to one.

Don't let shyness be your crutch. You're young, get out there and have fun. Once you start talking to young single men you won't even remember Mr. Married Man 30+ year old.
I'm haven't thought about or spoken to him since i made the thread, but it keeps getting bumped. I really don't want him :mjcry:. I do have low self esteem, that I want to get rid of before I get into a relationship.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I'm haven't thought about or spoken to him since i made the thread, but it keeps getting bumped. I really don't want him :mjcry:. I do have low self esteem, that I want to get rid of before I get into a relationship.

Part of the reason you have low self esteem because you isolate yourself. Try to make friends and hangout. It's really easy to make friends in college. From writing clubs to cosplaying, there are so many things to do. Find out what your interests are and then join clubs that are based on that. Try interacting with other classmates, you already have one thing in common, a class. Isolating yourself isn't going to help you meet new people or help your self esteem. As a matter of face, many colleges have therapist/counselor students can see free of charge. It's free and private.

Status
Not open for further replies.