Can you be friends with a married man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I have a married friend that's a guy but, I've been friends with him since high school before he was married. We also rarely talk and randomly at that.

That being said, :comeon: you know what the deal is and his intentions aren't innocent. Married people shouldn't be getting numbers and making new friends like that. What also makes this worse is you like him and are very attracted to him. :comeon:

QFT
Girl, now you know you didn't even need to ask this question. He's married and didn't tell you on top of asking you for your number smh. Plus, you are attracted to him hence why you want to talk to him. Don't play stupid games, you're going to win stupid prices. He's taken and you have lustful/romantic feelings for him, you know you didn't want to be "just friends".

Delete his number and keep your interactions strictly school related; if it were me I wouldn't even bother talking to him after this disrespect. That is, unless you're cool with being a side chick/f*** buddy. Just know if you proceed, he's not going to leave his wife for you, you'd be complicit in breaking up a marriage (what goes around comes around), all you'd get is sex out of it, and worse case scenario, you'd end up with an STI or baby he won't claim or love as much as the kids with his wife. Oh yeah and his family won't ever accept you since you were nothing but a homewrecking jumpoff.

Oh and by the way, if your convos right now aren't strictly class related, you're already helping him cheat. I bet his wife doesn't even know about you and if your a secret, like I said he's already cheating.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
QFT
Girl, now you know you didn't even need to ask this question. He's married and didn't tell you on top of asking you for your number smh. Plus, you are attracted to him hence why you want to talk to him. Don't play stupid games, you're going to win stupid prices. He's taken and you have lustful/romantic feelings for him, you know you didn't want to be "just friends".

Delete his number and keep your interactions strictly school related; if it were me I wouldn't even bother talking to him after this disrespect. That is, unless you're cool with being a side chick/f*** buddy. Just know if you proceed, he's not going to leave his wife for you, you'd be complicit in breaking up a marriage (what goes around comes around), all you'd get is sex out of it, and worse case scenario, you'd end up with an STI or baby he won't claim or love as much as the kids with his wife. Oh yeah and his family won't ever accept you since you were nothing but a homewrecking jumpoff.

Oh and by the way, if your convos right now aren't strictly class related, you're already helping him cheat. I bet his wife doesn't even know about you and if your a secret, like I said he's already cheating.
:dame:

I deleted his number already

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

It okay. I'm not one of these people who are going to judge you. :yeshrug: Not that I'm encouraging you. I'm just not gonna judge you. Deleting his # don't mean shyt. What ya gonna do when you see him face to face and he starts asking you questions about why you're not hitting him back?

How fine is he though?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It okay. I'm not one of these people who are going to judge you. :yeshrug: Not that I'm encouraging you. I'm just not gonna judge you. Deleting his # don't mean shyt. What ya gonna do when you see him face to face and he starts asking you questions about why you're not hitting him back?

How fine is he though?
tall, dark, NYC accent, nice body. Actually he looks similar to Dez Bryant
no :duck:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No bish you shouldn't be talking to him, would you want your husband to do that? I'm all the friend my husband needs. :francis:

Anyway why would you be okay with even being friends or talking? Think logically. You should feel insulted by the fact that he has a whole family and is acting like this. Some dudes have no shame. I feel sorry for his kids.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It depends.. if we were long time friends before he even met his wife then yes. But I would not try Be friend a guy who is married.

Status
Not open for further replies.