Can you be friends with a married man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Part of the reason you have low self esteem because you isolate yourself. Try to make friends and hangout. It's really easy to make friends in college. From writing clubs to cosplaying, there are so many things to do. Find out what your interests are and then join clubs that are based on that. Try interacting with other classmates, you already have one thing in common, a class. Isolating yourself isn't going to help you meet new people or help your self esteem. As a matter of face, many colleges have therapist/counselor students can see free of charge. It's free and private.
:dwillhuh: do you know me in real life? I isolate myself because I always feel like I'm being judged. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. :smile:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If I was I would want to be friends with his wife too. I take friendship very seriously. I love people and the people I call my friends are family.
So if I am truly his friend then I want to make sure he is happy. Apart of him being happy is ensuring that there is no strife in his relationship.

A close friendship with a married man can cause issues with his wife. And pls miss me with the whole "she insecure" bullshyt excuse we use now a days to absolve ourselves of blame for the inappropriateness of our actions.

I have very close male friends and when we hooked em up or they became involved, me and my friends made efforts to include their S/O as much as possible. Why? Because I don't need to feel validation from causing a rift in somebody else's relationship.

A lot of friendships are less about platonic friendship and really more about wanting attention or harboring secret feelings for people or lonliness. If u a true friend, you'll fall back if necessary and respect their relationships. The nature of a friendship should usually change if someone becomes involved. If u not respectin that then u wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.