Can you be friends with a married man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
he's 32. no its not community college. his youngest kid is two.
You should lessen the texting and keep y'all interactions to only during class. If he's gonna cheat and potentially destroy his family unit, don't let it be with you. It'll only get messy, you don't know how crazy his wife can get, if she got home girls that will jump yo ass, etc.

Understand that he can't give you commitment. Only thing he can offer you is dikk and that's it. At the end of the day he's going to go back home to his wife and kids. If you and him were to start messing around, you are gonna eventually want more, and when you want him there he'll be with his family.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You should lessen the texting and keep y'all interactions to only during class. If he's gonna cheat and potentially destroy his family unit, don't let it be with you. It'll only get messy, you don't know how crazy his wife can get, if she got home girls that will jump yo ass, etc.

Understand that he can't give you commitment. Only thing he can offer you is dikk and that's it. At the end of the day he's going to go back home to his wife and kids. If you and him were to start messing around, you are gonna eventually want more, and when you want him there he'll be with his family.
i know :mjcry:

Daps
To be honest, he is trying to line you up to be his side piece. Now you know about Wifey and kids, he is probably thinking he has the perfect scenario because if you do hook up he has nothing to lie or hide as you know it all and still went there.

So basically, you either stop txting him etc or continue and risk falling for him and being the side chick!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Two of the people I consider good male friends are married and with one we have lunch/dinner from time to time.

But in your case, NO. He's just trying to fukk.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
So I have no experience with men so I don't know if this is normal.
I met this guy in class. We never spoke, but he caught me staring at him a lot.
He eventually came up to me in the parking garage and asked me for my number.

I was excited until I googled him and saw his IG.
There were pics of his wife and kids.
We've been texting a lot about random things and just getting to know each other.

He doesn't know that I know he's married. His wife shouldn't matter if we're just friends right? Maybe I'm overthinking about this.
That's not stalkerish to you? just don't catch feelings after he eventually slays you.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Coco, your lucky google is the Private Investigator it is today.

Some of my best dates when younger were with married men :snoop:

I never smashed a married man, and usually after 3 weeks they's come clean about their true situation. :why:

It used to really upset me, but then I'd be - sly snake, how he managed to be Romeo for the past few weeks without he's wife finding out :pachaha::wtb:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So I have no experience with men so I don't know if this is normal.
I met this guy in class. We never spoke, but he caught me staring at him a lot.
He eventually came up to me in the parking garage and asked me for my number.

I was excited until I googled him and saw his IG.
There were pics of his wife and kids.
We've been texting a lot about random things and just getting to know each other.

He doesn't know that I know he's married. His wife shouldn't matter if we're just friends right? Maybe I'm overthinking about this.

If he's never mentioned that he has a wife and kids, he's a scumbag. Def trying to fukk you at some point, and no, he's not your "friend."

Only married man I'd be friends with is someone I knew before they were married, or if I met them through a mutual longtime friend/know their wife very well and vice-versa. And when I say "be friends with" I don't mean spending alone time/constant chatting and contact.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I have a married friend that's a guy but, I've been friends with him since high school before he was married. We also rarely talk and randomly at that.

That being said, :comeon: you know what the deal is and his intentions aren't innocent. Married people shouldn't be getting numbers and making new friends like that. What also makes this worse is you like him and are very attracted to him. :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.