Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
brehs i know i was the enemy today, im sorry :to:

anyway i been crunching numbers it is very favorable for the lions

i would have liked for minny to win but it look like they just blew it. balt might have been a little more disinterested next monday if they lost today (edit: i thought they werent already in the 6 spot, nvm they would have been playing hard either way)

anyway, all the next three are winnable.

we have better divisional and conference records than the bears and packers. plus we beat the bears twice so we have an even bigger advantage over them

the most wins the packers can have is 9. bears can win 10 but its doubtful with their schedule. even better is they play each other again

as long as the brehs buckle up and take care of biz against their next 3 with 2 of them at home, they will be division champions.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
brehs i know i was the enemy today, im sorry :to:

anyway i been crunching numbers it is very favorable for the lions

i would have liked for minny to win but it look like they just blew it. balt might have been disinterested next monday if they lost today

anyway, all the next three are winnable.

we have better divisional and conference records than the bears and packers. plus we beat the bears twice so we have an even bigger advantage over them

the most wins the packers can have is 9. bears can win 10 but its doubtful with their schedule. even better is they play each other again

as long as the brehs buckle up and take care of biz against their next 3 with 2 of them at home, they will be division champions.
Breh, the Lions could very well lose out. Baltimore and NYG are both veteran teams that could easily win in Detroit and Minnesota, regardless of how trash they are, has been a house of horrors for the Lions over the years. None of these games are guaranteed.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh, the Lions could very well lose out. Baltimore and NYG are both veteran teams that could easily win in Detroit and Minnesota, regardless of how trash they are, has been a house of horrors for the Lions over the years. None of these games are guaranteed.
yeah, i dont know i have faith in them. being realistic i think they are going to drop one more. 9 wins will be enough i think. bears will lose to DAL and PHI and/or GB

and i think DAL will beat GB next week

maybe i just got too much faith :manny:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
At this point I want them to lose out. Get this bum as coaching staff out of here.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)

I could easily see the Ravens game being a loss but I think the Giants game is winnable even if the Lions go Lions in the 4th. I mean this game was basically in our favor until the refs made a few suspect calls, then McCoy went off following that. Schwartz needs to go, but the Eagles game was (imo) the Lions being out played than out coached, this is on the players. But let me be real clear, Schwartz and the rest of these coaching clowns need to go because alot of the things that need fixing are more on the coaching side than players, we have the talent to win games now. Out team makes alot of dumb decisions, from the players to the coaches, I think alot of that could be immediately fixed with a coaching staff change. Stafford is trying to pick up a fumble if a disciplined coach is beating into his head, to fall down on fumbles and it's little things like that can be cleaned up and give us another win or two besides the fact it limits needless errors.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Detroit Lions fan claims he was beaten unconscious by Philadelphia Eagles fans
By Dave Birkett Detroit Free Press Sports Writer

December 10, 2013

bilde

Fans watch the Detroit Lions play the Philadelphia Eagles. - Kirthmon F. Dozier/DFP

A Detroit Lions fan suffered minor injuries when he was beaten by six men wearing Philadelphia Eagles jerseys after the Lions' 34-20 loss Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field.

Larry Nodiff, captain of the South Detective Division of the Philadelphia Police, said the 33-year-old victim, a former Detroit resident who asked not to be identified, was knocked unconscious briefly after he was attacked by Eagles fans on his way home after the game.

"Apparently he had a Detroit jersey on and a cap, and he apparently started to have snowballs thrown at him," Nodiff said. "There was a little bit of a verbal back and forth. He was alone and then six males wearing Eagles jerseys were punching him. He said at some point he fell to the ground and he believes for a short period of time he passed out. He then woke up and there was somebody helping him off the ground and he looked and he said all he remembered was that the male helping him had an Eagles jersey on (and) helped him get to the subway."

The victim suffered a mild concussion, bruises and scrapes, and was treated at a Philadelphia hospital and released, Nodiff said. He's since returned to work.

The victim told the Philadelphia Inquirer that the Good Samaritan who helped him reach the subway was so disgusted with the attack that he took off his Eagles jersey and threw it in the trash.

"I am a loyal fan (of the Lions)," the victim told the Inquirer. "I travel all over for games, and my worst experiences are with people here in Philadelphia."

Nodiff said police are reviewing surveillance footage from Philadelphia's SEPTA transit system and area cameras but do not have any suspects at this time. Anyone who may have information on the attack can call the Philadelphia Police Department tip line at 215-686-TIPS.

"We don't condone this behavior, it's embarrassing and we're hoping to make an arrest," Nodiff said.

Contact Dave Birkett: dbirkett@freepress.com. Follow him on Twitter @davebirkett.