Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Broyles ruptured his Achilles time to move on. Tired of these second round WR that don't work out.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Risky Mayhew pick blows up again.

His NFL career is probably in the bushes. Sucks because dude is really nice, works hard etc.

Mayhew has done great in every round but the 2nd. We need to stop going after these 5'10 slot receivers in the second round. Alot of really good WR next year I say take one with the first round pick to put next to calvin

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Broyles ruptured his Achilles time to move on. Tired of these second round WR that don't work out.

Dude is our version of Greg Oden, he can't seem to get his career going because of season ending (or career ending) injuries. Sad to see it end for him like this but Durham and Olgetree are stepping up and Nate will be back in a few weeks so luckily this isn't a major set back.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Most incredible comeback and win I've ever seen from the Lions. As a vocal Schwartz basher for years, he was flawless today. By far his best game as the Lions coach.
This and the other comeback against Dallas are both up there for me. That one they were down what, like 24 pts or something. And since I live in Dallas these games are extra special. Swartz and crew coached a good game this week. They actually brought some heat this week with the blitz and they managed the clock well.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
CJ.jpg

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Fully agree. No more small
Dude is our version of Greg Oden, he can't seem to get his career going because of season ending (or career ending) injuries. Sad to see it end for him like this but Durham and Olgetree are stepping up and Nate will be back in a few weeks so luckily this isn't a major set back.
Dude is cursed. And @irishfury I fully agree. Time to get a real threat opposite Calvin. Good thing Durham finally starting to make some plays out there.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Mayhew has done great in every round but the 2nd. We need to stop going after these 5'10 slot receivers in the second round. Alot of really good WR next year I say take one with the first round pick to put next to calvin
:comeon:Slow down woadie

Lions can't waste pickin a wr in the first round. Stafford just has to make guys like Durham better.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
:comeon:Slow down woadie

Lions can't waste pickin a wr in the first round. Stafford just has to make guys like Durham better.

You should really look back at Mayhew drafts and his trade pics for players. I'm willing to be you will have a hard time to find another team with better success.