Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen enough of AJ Green last week, now Dez is coming in.

Houston has had a down couple of weeks, and Mathis has been the best corner so far. We'll see

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[/
Reggie Bush is active and good to go for Sunday's Detroit Lions game, but Micheal Spurlock will not play.

Tweet (5) Share (9) Share 6 Comments
As expected, Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush is active for Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys. He sat out practice on Friday with a knee injury, but that won't stop him from playing. As he said on Friday, he's suiting up against the Cowboys.

Also suiting up for the Lions on Sunday: starting left tackle Riley Reiff and right tackle Jason Fox. Both players were on the injury report all week, but they are active, although LaAdrian Waddle is going to start at right tackle. (Corey Hilliard was ruled out on Friday and is inactive as a result.)

Perhaps the most notable player on the inactives list for the Lions on Sunday is wide receiver Micheal Spurlock, who has been the team's returner all season. When Jeremy Ross was brought up from the practice squad, there was speculation that he was going to take over the return duties, and it appears that will in fact happen, at least for Sunday's game.

Here's the full list of players who are inactive for the Lions:

QB Kellen Moore
RB Mikel Leshoure
WR Nate Burleson
WR Micheal Spurlock
OT Corey Hilliard
C Leroy Harris
CB Jonte Green

And here is the list of Cowboys inactives, which includes several notable names:

RB DeMarco Murray
WR Miles Austin
OT Darrion Weems
C Phil Costa
DE DeMarcus Ware
LB DeVonte Holloman
S J.J. Wilcox
QUOTE]

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Wow...glad for the win but I had an invite with a FREE ticket from a PAWG who I used to work with in the DC area to go to the damn game...I has hung over from a :damn: cabaret last night and did not feel like going downtown :beli:
FML :to: I'm now calling to see if I can take her some trees before she fly out :sadcam:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow...glad for the win but I had an invite with a FREE ticket from a PAWG who I used to work with in the DC area to go to the damn game...I has hung over from a :damn: cabaret last night and did not feel like going downtown :beli:
FML :to: I'm now calling to see if I can take her some trees before she fly out :sadcam:

:shaq: handle that work breh

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
jim-schwartz.gif

:win:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most incredible comeback and win I've ever seen from the Lions. As a vocal Schwartz basher for years, he was flawless today. By far his best game as the Lions coach.

same here the one against Dallas a couple years ago is up there too, this could be the turning point Schwartz and co needs :manny:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Most incredible comeback and win I've ever seen from the Lions. As a vocal Schwartz basher for years, he was flawless today. By far his best game as the Lions coach.

C/S. This was a huge HUGE win for him and his staff. They still need to work on the turnovers and that would have been a major talking point about this staff going into the bye had they lost but to Schwartz and his crew's credit they actually had the focus to see it through.