Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You should really look back at Mayhew drafts and his trade pics for players. I'm willing to be you will have a hard time to find another team with better success.
Bruh
2012 we got one player Riley reiff
2011 we got one player nick fairley
2010 we got one player suh and a maybe with Willie young
2009 we got stafford and Delmas and levy and Sammie hill

I wouldn't call that great drafting by any means

Only player I remember him trading a pic for is Chris Houston

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Bruh
2012 we got one player Riley reiff
2011 we got one player nick fairley
2010 we got one player suh and a maybe with Willie young
2009 we got stafford and Delmas and levy and Sammie hill

I wouldn't call that great drafting by any means

Only player I remember him trading a pic for is Chris Houston

Comon now.

2013 Class nothing needs to be said best yet.

First we got Rob Sims and the CB I forgot his name but he played his role for 2 season.
2012 We have Bill Bently and Jonte Green. Bently is slowly getting better CB take a while. Green was thrown in the fire last year as a 6th round pick and got better. Travis Lewis has been a special teams doing good and played LB today with 3 tackles. Talent that can grow. Greenwood on the practice squad and has measurable to play as well. Whitehead has been in as well on special teams and filled in here and their. Alot of players here that could grow to a roster spot. We also grabbed J.Bell as well not a draft pick but solid pickup.

2011 was a small class and Titus was a head case with great talent. Leshoure don't know what his problem is I think he could start for teams like Clevland. The rest of the class sucks but their was only 5 picks.

Not going to rest of picks. Pettigrew is not a bust stupid to say that. He is a great blocker and put up decent stats. Jason Fox is a quality tackle just injured.

Like I said not alot of flat out bust.

Best, Fox, Broyles, Titus. All had talent but either hurt or a peanut brain. It happens to all teams.

When you start digging around. Compare the drafts you will see Mayhew is way above average.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Comon now.

2013 Class nothing needs to be said best yet.

First we got Rob Sims and the CB I forgot his name but he played his role for 2 season.
2012 We have Bill Bently and Jonte Green. Bently is slowly getting better CB take a while. Green was thrown in the fire last year as a 6th round pick and got better. Travis Lewis has been a special teams doing good and played LB today with 3 tackles. Talent that can grow. Greenwood on the practice squad and has measurable to play as well. Whitehead has been in as well on special teams and filled in here and their. Alot of players here that could grow to a roster spot. We also grabbed J.Bell as well not a draft pick but solid pickup.

2011 was a small class and Titus was a head case with great talent. Leshoure don't know what his problem is I think he could start for teams like Clevland. The rest of the class sucks but their was only 5 picks.

Not going to rest of picks. Pettigrew is not a bust stupid to say that. He is a great blocker and put up decent stats. Jason Fox is a quality tackle just injured.

Like I said not alot of flat out bust.

Best, Fox, Broyles, Titus. All had talent but either hurt or a peanut brain. It happens to all teams.

When you start digging around. Compare the drafts you will see Mayhew is way above average.
I dont wanna shyt on mayhew cause the lions doing ok this year but you draft players to play and produce. Nobody cares about measurables and growing talent. Produce or :camby:
If Bentley and green was so good they wouldn't have signed a slow 35 year old Mathis to play in front of them. Mayhew drafts haven't been too much better than millens. Trading up to take a rb with a terrible concussion history doesn't happen to all teams. Over drafting a wr with a blown out acl in the 2nd rd doesn't happen to most teams. Over drafting another receiver that every gm in the league know is Fukkin retarded doesn't happen to everybody. Leshoure can't start for nobody, nikka won't be in the league after this year.

Now why you gonna make me shyt on them after that miraculous win today:mindblown:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I dont wanna shyt on mayhew cause the lions doing ok this year but you draft players to play and produce. Nobody cares about measurables and growing talent. Produce or :camby:
If Bentley and green was so good they wouldn't have signed a slow 35 year old Mathis to play in front of them. Mayhew drafts haven't been too much better than millens. Trading up to take a rb with a terrible concussion history doesn't happen to all teams. Over drafting a wr with a blown out acl in the 2nd rd doesn't happen to most teams. Over drafting another receiver that every gm in the league know is Fukkin retarded doesn't happen to everybody. Leshoure can't start for nobody, nikka won't be in the league after this year.

Now why you gonna make me shyt on them after that miraculous win today:mindblown:

:stopitslime: Yeah cause Levy was playing at this Level early in his career...

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
My last Post of the day. Found this to funny...

ym1sWx1.png

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
My fav Detroit Lions Stat

Stafford-Johnson-Bush/Best Combo

This is all since the start of the 2010 season.

We are also 15-30 since that time when 1 or more of this trio left the game early due to injury or didn’t make the start.

With trio: 10-1 winning % of .909
W/O trio: 15-30 winning % of .333(including the 4 leads we lost when 1 of them got hurt)

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does the defense perform in the second half? same, worse, (slightly) better?