Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Lions find the most uncalculable ways to lose. Its truly one of the most interesting things in sports..

I dont mind Schwartz, mainly because im 27 and he's been the most competent out of the least competent since Bobby Ross and THAT was the nikka that made Barry retire. His mentality and demeanor is Belicheck, his decisions are not. I think when players and coaches DO NOT acknowledge this teams bad luck and say things like "well i wasn't there in 2008, i havent been here 50 years...this is a new team" get that bullshyt out of here.

Before you fix the problem you have to acknowledge it first.

I was 6 when the Lions won their last playoff game...nikka i was watching wrestling.

My first Lions memory was the Brett Favre hail mary in the playoffs..CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? :pachaha:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Lions find the most uncalculable ways to lose. Its truly one of the most interesting things in sports..

I dont mind Schwartz, mainly because im 27 and he's been the most competent out of the least competent since Bobby Ross and THAT was the nikka that made Barry retire. His mentality and demeanor is Belicheck, his decisions are not. I think when players and coaches DO NOT acknowledge this teams bad luck and say things like "well i wasn't there in 2008, i havent been here 50 years...this is a new team" get that bullshyt out of here.

I was 6 when the Lions won their last playoff game...nikka i was watching wrestling.

My first Lions memory was the Brett Favre hail mary in the playoffs..CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? :pachaha:

the problem with the Lions can be explained in the title of this thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
MjAxMy1jZjk2NGFhMDA3ZThhZjMx.png

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

I actually liked Swartz because he brung toughness to the team. But he doesn't know how to control it. But it's over for that clown now.

Fool said in his presser today that the only problem with stafford is that he can be too aggressive.:comeon:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Detroit Lions' Matthew Stafford has no interest in working with a quarterback guru this offseason

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/12/detroit_lions_matthew_stafford_37.html

ALLEN PARK -- Matthew Stafford won't consider his offseason plans until after the Detroit Lions' finale against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, but the franchise quarterback dismissed the possibility of working with a coaching guru like Steve Clarkson or George Whitfield.

"Probably not," Stafford said. "It's not something that I feel would be my style or beneficial to me."

:sadcam::what::why::beli::snoop::pacspit:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The organization/coaches seem to enable him. I hate that extension they gave him everytime his name is mention lol. Hopefully the new coaches bring out the best of him, because he does have talent. Better play by him probaly gets us into the playoffs, but that trash secondary needs to be fixed, along with better recievers.
lol at Reggie Bush saying they flopped because of chemistry. He stay with the soundbites and qoutes