Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Slay's last 2 or 3 games he's looked pretty good in coverage. I still wanna see him get his head around more, but he's certainly looked better than the start of the year. 1st game of the season Simpson was cooking him.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Playoff contender to top 10 pick. How you start 6-3 and finish with losing record.:snoop:Why do i continue to watch this shyt expecting something different. Got to start looking at mocks drafts again in January:to:. Whos the best and tallest wr in college?
Remember this is Stafford we're talking about.

These past few weeks I've been really wrapping my mind around adding Darquez Dennard to that secondary. A physical corner who can hit and cover. Been playing press man coverage pretty much his whole career so very comfortable being on an island in coverage. And he ain't a smurf either. Houston was absolute trash this year and I like some of what I saw from Slay down the stretch. I just don't know if he'll end up rated as a top 10 pick. Plus we do need wr help, and Mayhew has a horrible track record with them in the 2nd rd.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As I posted in the Black Monday thread

I'm pretty much on bullshyt at work mode until we have a conclusion here.

472%2520-%2520don_west%2520gif%2520high_five%2520mike_tenay%2520tna.gif
or
jimmy-mcnulty.gif

There aren't any in-betweens today.