Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dave Hogg ‏@Stareagle1m
Burleson said he didn't blame Schwartz for yelling at the fans, had to stop himself a couple times. Bush said the boos bothered the team.

Dave Hogg ‏@Stareagle59s
Schwartz basically said that the team needed to be fired up for OT, so they needed the fans on their side, not booing.

Dave Hogg ‏@Stareagle48s
"Of course it bothers us. We're human, not mannequins out there. It's tough getting booed by your own fans." - Bush

:wow: we hurt their feelings :to:
Softest team in the league. :stopitslime:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I spent my day Lions free today. I got Christmas and other shyt to consume my time this time of year. I don't want to be at the Christmas table with my stepfather hitting me with the
860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif
because he's a Bears fan. I will just read about the fukkery of today.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Lol people was calling into 97.1 a few weeks ago excited, because they had ordered playoff tickets :skip:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Dave Hogg ‏@Stareagle1m
Burleson said he didn't blame Schwartz for yelling at the fans, had to stop himself a couple times. Bush said the boos bothered the team.

Dave Hogg ‏@Stareagle59s
Schwartz basically said that the team needed to be fired up for OT, so they needed the fans on their side, not booing.

Dave Hogg ‏@Stareagle48s
"Of course it bothers us. We're human, not mannequins out there. It's tough getting booed by your own fans." - Bush

:wow: we hurt their feelings :to:
I was at the game, booed stafford aka louie anderson everytime he walked off the field.:dj2: When that dikkhead Schwartz let the clock run out at the end of regulation my section went fukking nuts. People were going THE fukk IN. Even more when they made the last field goal. Now I have to go back to nyc and hear a shyt load of nonsense from giants fans.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was at the game, booed stafford aka louie anderson everytime he walked off the field.:dj2: When that dikkhead Schwartz let the clock run out at the end of regulation my section went fukking nuts. People were going THE fukk IN. Even more when they made the last field goal. Now I have to go back to nyc and hear a shyt load of nonsense from giants fans.

Louie Anderson? :dead:

i see it now :ehh:

:russ: looks just like dude. Ole my life with Louie ass fella