Can we talk about how unintelligent scientists appear to be?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yes this is correct which is why there is residency and standardized tests. Being a hard worker is a sign of intelligence as well as sticking to something that has a desirable outcome. There are many types of intelligence as well as social intelligence.

These doses are done by experiments that doctors perform. Also certain medications are dosed on weight like tylenol 15mg/kg other medications like bactrim depends on other medications like warfarin and what you are treating.

You mean the doctors couldn't do the dosage by the patient's weight or did they have to do an equation?
All of the above. For that HIV medication I mentioned before, it was based on weight and they had to do an equation.

In my experience with testing doctors, most simply let a computer program do the work for them. They just sit there, input symptoms, see what pops up, let the computer figure out the dose by attributes and call it a day.

I’m assuming you’re a doctor, nurse or some other healthcare professional. I’m not saying you don’t know how to dose correctly (I don’t know you). I’m just saying a shockingly large percentage of doctors I’ve tested do not know how to dose correctly.

You may find this offensive, but doctors are kinda just glorified mechanics of the human body. Docs and mechanics have a very similiar skill set.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
you didn't refute anything i said in my original post, if you know how cancer works and how cells work and how genes work, why can they not turn off cancer cells? all this tech we have today and they can't figure that out. why? give me a real answer that is scientifically based and not based on you just believin what the white man tells you. for all we know, someone knows or knew how to cure cancer and the same white man had them killed.
We don't know exactly how it works, cancer is different for every person:snoop:. On top of that knowing how it works is an entirely different process than making something that reverses it. Many cures and breakthroughs like CRISPR are found by accident. Science is not a puzzle game or a simple computer program. You are observing and thinking you can make assumptions based off of data points. You could be looking at the wrong data points or not all the data points, which is why you need peer review. Science is not like how it is with movies with a nikka screaming "EUREKA I GOT IT" and coming up with a formula. It is a collaborative effort, even if that collaboration is abstract. Again these nikkas are not mad scientists smarter than the rest of us.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
It's crazy how some people are dumb enough to claim science is useless, scientists are "unintelligent" and question what the field has done for them lately.....all from their comfort of their scientifically engineered devices and in the safety of their own homes instead of....oh I dunno, an Iron Lung? The grave?

When's the last time one of your parents or siblings died of Smallpox or the common cold? How many of y'all have friends currently suffering the after effects of Polio or Rickets? If you in this thread and have lost a child (or multiple children) to Tuberculosis or Chickenpox HMU cause I'm tryna help!

....that's what I thought.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
U could word this better

But I see what ya saying somewhat:ehh:

nikkas are to busy in their feelings in here

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Most posters in here are probably vaccinated for something :mjlol:

Got a supercomputer in your pocket and youre saying science has stalled since Ancient Egypt

Supercomputer?You mean my camera book tv walkie talkie device:mjlol:, How long ago did all of these things exist:patrice:?

Scientist aren't as stupid as they are greedy and sheep like everybody else. The ones who figure it out have to keep the routine going because they will lose credibility and reputation if they were to go against the grain. The rest aren't true scientist and just go with what they have been taught without ever rethinking what makes since and what doesn't. Not much different from a religious person who bases how they interpret the bible,on what they heard their pastor and other relgious people say the book means. While not actually reading it all and figuring out what seems correct and what doesn't. What seems imposible to know and and should not logically be assumed.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most posters in here are probably vaccinated for something :mjlol:

Got a supercomputer in your pocket and youre saying science has stalled since Ancient Egypt
I despise idiots man these guys are the worst. Give these nikkaz polio and have them walking funny so they can tell you science ain't shyt. Fukking clowns.

They gonna build wakanda with astral projection like the ancients. You can't be anti-intellectual and think you a progressive Black person especially when some of the best tech advancements came via Black Scientists. If we are to compete as a race we have to value education and it's not some CAC shyt. :snoop:

:camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dapped and repped
Been reading the coli for 6 years and this is one of the dumbest threads I’ve ever seen.

Anti-intellectualism is a DISEASE. I'd love for every person who doesn't agree with science to build their own societies from scratch. But they won't do that they will just keep talking about how science ain't shyt while enjoying every advancement that science has afforded them in their lives.

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I despise idiots man these guys are the worst. Give these nikkaz polio and have them walking funny so they can tell you science ain't shyt. Fukking clowns.

They gonna build wakanda with astral projection like the ancients. You can't be anti-intellectual and think you a progressive Black person especially when some of the best tech advancements came via Black Scientists. If we are to compete as a race we have to value education and it's not some CAC shyt. :snoop:

:camby:
OP's 30 years old trolls in animal threads and likes to pretend he's Super human

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My grandmother said she thought we would be doing better than cellphones and computers......She and people around her was raised thinking we would have cures for shyt and be on other planets by now......She was born in the early 50s which speaks volumes

We should be doing better but in my opinion the government is keeping shyt from us and scientist are put out just to pander and keep ''intelligent edgy'' people occupied and quiet........Which in this day and age is 78.9% of the population.....

:francis:
Why do you feel scientists owe you any type of advancements? Why should they make your life better? What contribution were you making to advancing the world into us having flying cars and spaceships that travel to other planets?

We should be doing this and that.... uh yeah. Through education and participation in the process not sitting around waiting for scientists to figure shyt out then being disgruntled when they haven't moved fast enough to your liking. The questions isn't wether they keeping anything to themselves it why YOU feel entitled to any of it. If i'm a scientist and I figure or out invent some life altering tech I'm not obligated to share it with anyone and you can't be disgruntled because you don't have access to my research so regardless of how long it takes for that advancement to trickle down to you you can't be mad about it. You don't just deserve it. :laff:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
OP's 30 years old trolls in animal threads and likes to pretend he's Super human
fakkit why do you keep bringing this up like anyone gives a fukk? Everybody here knows who the fukk i am on here, i am a goddamn legend. If you were responding to someone i have on ignore then i sincerely apologize and wish nothing but the best for you.

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
fakkit why do you keep bringing this up like anyone gives a fukk? Everybody here knows who the fukk i am on here, i am a goddamn legend. If you were responding to someone i have on ignore then i sincerely apologize and wish nothing but the best for you.
Fukk up white boy

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Fukk up white boy
When they have no comeback. If you, or anyone on this site can post proof of me being white, then I'll give you a thousand dollars and unlike the rest of these homos, i actually deliver.

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
When they have no comeback. If you, or anyone on this site can post proof of me being white, then I'll give you a thousand dollars and unlike the rest of these homos, i actually deliver.
Comeback? All you did was call me a fakkit breh:mjlol: So much of a legend you're called a cracker in every thread

Like that one thread where you said you'd give a nikka a hundred dollars if he can prove you can't beat a Gorilla?:mjlol: CAC troll

Last edited: