Can we talk about how unintelligent scientists appear to be?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
OP is clearly trolling but on a serious note, the issue is poverty-- not a failure on the part of science. I don't have the numbers on hand but at least half of the world lives in abject poverty, if I remember right. That means we're operating on half our potential AT BEST. We have no idea how advanced we could be, the discoveries and insights that could have been made cuz humans are truly a young, idiotic, species. We'd rather cut our nose to spite our face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my god :bryan:

I think my soul just left my body cuz I'm dead. You anti voting and anti science too. :dead:

Why don't you brehs stop using all modern technology and live like the advanced ancients then?

We have this conversation too often on here but knowledge is always expanding. Just because Egypt was advanced doesn't mean we haven't made advances since then. I really hope you trolling. Most of you fools depend on modern science for everything from medicine to food. It's really ridiculous to be anti-science. Scientific discovery isn't a sham.

Why do you think we have? There is no reason to believe we are more advanced now. Or that we are at the pinnacle of human civilization.

We have lost a lot of knowledge from the past. Contrary to the lies of modern historians, our ancestors in the past were way more advanced than we are right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas pretending Ancient Egyptian and Moorish science didn't exist now. Is this really a Black site :leon:

They're not black. Typically these pro-cac version of history posters are liberal cacs who like to pretend to be black online.

Threads like these typically expose them cause they're not aware of true history as they are aware of the lies being taught in their white schools.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tested them how? You mean you were a drug rep about drugs you designed or medical devices that you use that have no significant medical benefit? What are some doses that they got wrong? Since MD's get A's in calculus and organic I'm skeptical
No, not at all. :smh:

I worked for a company that validated medicines for the FDA. We were an independent organization that determined success rates, proper implementation, and successful instructions. Basically, if you want to introduce a new medicine or medical device to the market, you have to hire an independent research company like the one I worked for. You have safe medicines and devices because of companies like mine.

The average lay person believes that doctors are X times smarter than the average person. It’s kinda hard to believe that doctors are just like you and I, but they are. I saw it firsthand, and saw the actual numbers to prove it. Society puts doctors on a pedestal, but perhaps they shouldn’t. Yes, there are brilliant doctors out there. However, many of them are just regular people. That is why it is integral to do your research and find the best doctor you can. There really is a difference

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you just a proud idiot. Read what you said again.. Scientific discovery is a farce.... Most of "it" was already discovered. :dead:

Do you have proof or anything to back up these claims? You do realize that scientists have to back up even theories and other people including anyone with knowledge can challenge them... :laff:

You the type of dumb clown that wants to build a strong Black society but are staunchly anti intellectual at the same time. Just stop using anything scientifically discovered then fam. Go back to the start and rediscover Egyptian tech for yourself. No hospitals, no internet no cars not even a fukking hot plate. Start from scratch without fake science.

Being against the PROPOGANDA taught at these white supremacist institutions isn't being anti-intellectual. Stop trying to define the white version of history as being "intellectual". That is bullshyt and you know it. These same white institutions are telling us we are subhuman and never accomplished anything in world history in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Why should we listen to anything they say about anything else?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said that goofy. You know damn well time hasn't stood still for thousands of years.

Who said time stood still? The knowledge of the ancestors has been lost or intentionally hidden by these white devils. They been burning our books for centuries. Look at what they did to the Library of Alexandria.

What happened is we were thrown back to the stone age and had to restart all over again. The world 10,000+ years ago was not that different from today. It was technologically advanced and interconnected. The version of history we've been taught in school that we are more advanced today than they were in the past is the lie.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
No, not at all. :smh:

I worked for a company that validated medicines for the FDA. We were an independent organization that determined success rates, proper implementation, and successful instructions. Basically, if you want to introduce a new medicine or medical device to the market, you have to hire an independent research company like the one I worked for. You have safe medicines and devices because of companies like mine.

The average lay person believes that doctors are X times smarter than the average person. It’s kinda hard to believe that doctors are just like you and I, but they are. I saw it firsthand, and saw the actual numbers to prove it. Society puts doctors on a pedestal, but perhaps they shouldn’t. Yes, there are brilliant doctors out there. However, many of them are just regular people. That is why it is integral to do your research and find the best doctor you can. There really is a difference

Most of these "new" medicines are not much more effective than older ones. Also how is a doctor supposed to know the dose of a new medicine anymore than the untold side effects of these new medicines like Cox-2 inhibitors.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Most of these "new" medicines are not much more effective than older ones. Also how is a doctor supposed to know the dose of a new medicine anymore than the untold side effects of these new medicines like Cox-2 inhibitors.
What the fukk are you even talking about? The manufacturer provides HCP (healthcare professional) instructions and the doctor has to follow them to dose correctly. It's just that simple. How the fukk do you think you find a correct dose with any medicine? shyt's just math; It's that simple. And, doctors are fukking it up

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandmother said she thought we would be doing better than cellphones and computers......She and people around her was raised thinking we would have cures for shyt and be on other planets by now......She was born in the early 50s which speaks volumes

We should be doing better but in my opinion the government is keeping shyt from us and scientist are put out just to pander and keep ''intelligent edgy'' people occupied and quiet........Which in this day and age is 78.9% of the population.....

:francis:
most of the money has gone towards wars :yeshrug:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Tested them how? You mean you were a drug rep about drugs you designed or medical devices that you use that have no significant medical benefit? What are some doses that they got wrong? Since MD's get A's in calculus and organic I'm skeptical
In my opinion, judging someone's intelligence by what grades they got in school is a bit foolish, no matter the difficulty of the courses they took. You can overcome a lack of intelligence by working hard and becoming disciplined or by being a clever "skater" and propositioning the "smart" kids for their services, amongst other things. Seeing someone do well in school and just chocking it up to them being highly intelligent is an inaccurate conclusion.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
In my opinion, judging someone's intelligence by what grades they got in school is a bit foolish, no matter the difficulty of the courses they took. You can overcome a lack of intelligence by working hard and becoming disciplined or by being a clever "skater" and propositioning the "smart" kids for their services, amongst other things. Seeing someone do well in school and just chocking it up to them being highly intelligent is an inaccurate conclusion.

Yes this is correct which is why there is residency and standardized tests. Being a hard worker is a sign of intelligence as well as sticking to something that has a desirable outcome. There are many types of intelligence as well as social intelligence.

What the fukk are you even talking about? The manufacturer provides HCP (healthcare professional) instructions and the doctor has to follow them to dose correctly. It's just that simple. How the fukk do you think you find a correct dose with any medicine? shyt's just math; It's that simple. And, doctors are fukking it up

These doses are done by experiments that doctors perform. Also certain medications are dosed on weight like tylenol 15mg/kg other medications like bactrim depends on other medications like warfarin and what you are treating.

You mean the doctors couldn't do the dosage by the patient's weight or did they have to do an equation?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
When I was in Chicago, I tested medical devices and medicines for a living. I’m talking about dosages, mixing, using devices, etc. We would always test everything on Medical Doctors. These MDs are stupid as fukk. Literally half of them couldn’t do basic math and routinely suggested inaccurate doses. :huhldup:

My co-workers and I all came to the realization that MDs are not as smart as society has led us to believe. We all lost our faith in most MDs. These doctors are no smarter than me and you (on average). All my coworkers and myself made it our goal to do considerable research on any doctor we may see in real life. shyt was eye opening :francis:

That's why they call their job "a practice". That's exactly what they are doing. Everything they do whether it's wrong or right is a practice run for the future. My grandmother and uncle both had surgeries that probably ended their life earlier than it would have if left alone or done correctly. These folks are not super human.