Can we talk about how unintelligent scientists appear to be?

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Why do you feel scientists owe you any type of advancements? Why should they make your life better? What contribution were you making to advancing the world into us having flying cars and spaceships that travel to other planets?

We should be doing this and that.... uh yeah. Through education and participation in the process not sitting around waiting for scientists to figure shyt out then being disgruntled when they haven't moved fast enough to your liking. The questions isn't wether they keeping anything to themselves it why YOU feel entitled to any of it. If i'm a scientist and I figure or out invent some life altering tech I'm not obligated to share it with anyone and you can't be disgruntled because you don't have access to my research so regardless of how long it takes for that advancement to trickle down to you you can't be mad about it. You don't just deserve it. :laff:
People obviously can't afford the education required to be in anyone of the major scientific fields.......And I never said I deserved anything smart ass I'm just saying the government got hidden tech......

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Comeback? All you did was call me a fakkit breh:mjlol: So much of a legend you're called a cracker in every thread

Like that one thread where you said you'd give a nikka a hundred dollars if he can prove you can't beat a Gorilla?:mjlol: CAC troll
Lol thats what i thought. Back down like a coward. And i have never bet anyone on here about fightin no gorilla. Now fade back into obscurity with ya unknown nobody ass. You can get the final word in undapped little guy lol

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lol thats what i thought. Back down like a coward. And i have never bet anyone on here about fightin no gorilla. Now fade back into obscurity with ya unknown nobody ass. You can get the final word in undapped little guy lol
Whatever you say Timothy

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I love this brand of anti-intellectualism:banderas:. Folks who flash it around fundamentally do not understand what they're arguing against so everything they say is hilarious. You dont even need to refute it.
They don't even realize how a series of scientific research can lead to a discovery :skip:. The transistor wasn't made in one day, it was a result of lots of different scientists and engineers screwing around with semiconductors over time. Small discoveries over time that eventually led to the final product. This dude wants scientists to find the cure to cancer in one day :bryan:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I am here for the dragging of OP like y’all did to my fellow coli queen who made a similar thread.
Both your coli queen and OP are extremely ignorant :why:. I usually like OP
's threads since he's a fellow navy breh but I can't rock with that anti science/ anti intellectualism:hubie:. He reminds me of those people that wanted to cut down on NASA's budget because "Americans are starving" when they don't even realize that space is our only salvation from the problems we've made on this planet. Space exploration isn't a choice, it's imperative to our survival as a species :yeshrug:.

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
I...I'll just say that you need to actually understand what diseases are before you say stuff like this. You wouldn't believe how much bullshyt goes on behind the scenes trying to procure funding, licensing, creating compounds for treatments, and fluffing a grant before someone will take a chance on your research. We do our jobs pretty well actually and the assumption that most of us are sitting around laughing for coins is hilarious. Most of us are broke as shyt, spending 10+ in a lab, hoping to scratch the surface of what it even means for a disease to occur.

Biomedical Scientists are not the only ones. You have ecologists, microbiologists, anthropologists, geologists, physicists, etc. putting in work (with minimal resources) to make sure your ass doesn't die the second you take a sip of water or walk across a bridge.

So much ignorance.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Both your coli queen and OP are extremely ignorant :why:. I usually like OP
's threads since he's a fellow navy breh but I can't rock with that anti science/ anti intellectualism:hubie:. He reminds me of those people that wanted to cut down on NASA's budget because "Americans are starving" when they don't even realize that space is our only salvation from the problems we've made on this planet. Space exploration isn't a choice, it's imperative to our survival as a species :yeshrug:.

I’m just here for the equal opportunity dragging. Tis all