Can we talk about how unintelligent scientists appear to be?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Thread is hard to take seriously due to a number of misconceptions, but what I’ll say is we actually don’t know everything about cells and cancer. There are things we learn every day and we use that new knowledge to attack different diseases. Cells are so complicated it’ll be a distant future before we can say we know 100% of what goes on in one.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
When I was in Chicago, I tested medical devices and medicines for a living. I’m talking about dosages, mixing, using devices, etc. We would always test everything on Medical Doctors. These MDs are stupid as fukk. Literally half of them couldn’t do basic math and routinely suggested inaccurate doses. :huhldup:

My co-workers and I all came to the realization that MDs are not as smart as society has led us to believe. We all lost our faith in most MDs. These doctors are no smarter than me and you (on average). All my coworkers and myself made it our goal to do considerable research on any doctor we may see in real life. shyt was eye opening :francis:
THis is what pharmacists are for. It’s literally our job. Most MDs aren’t trained in pharmacology past one course while in school. Most of what they learn as far as dosing comes with specialization and experience. They are trained to triage and diagnose. They do that very well. They are also super over worked most of the time, but i can’t speak to what doctors you knew that couldn’t do basic math. Most likely they just didn’t give a fukk and delegates that. Let’s not disparage a well respected profession

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
THis is what pharmacists are for. It’s literally our job. Most MDs aren’t trained in pharmacology past one course while in school. Most of what they learn as far as dosing comes with specialization and experience. They are trained to triage and diagnose. They do that very well. They are also super over worked most of the time, but i can’t speak to what doctors you knew that couldn’t do basic math. Most likely they just didn’t give a fukk and delegates that. Let’s not disparage a well respected profession
I hear what you’re saying, but we tested MDs in a variety of fields. Oncology, endocrinology, everything under the sun. The worst test I ever had was when I was testing a HIV medicine for children. The correct dose was super important. If you’re off just a little, it can fukk up the medicine. 75% of our MDs failed at basic math and couldn’t determine the right dosage. I went back to the pharmaceutical company and told them this. They couldn’t believe it, so we had to show them the recordings. They were like :merchant:

That was the worst example, but other studies with MDs produced similiar results. All my coworkers felt the same way. We even had a meeting about it. The higher-ups said that, yeah, we’ve been seeing this trend forever. :francis:

The pharmaceutical company said that most doctors use a computer program to make decisions, and that is why we saw so many errors. I guess that’s fair, but prescribing the correct dosage by hand just involves looking at a table and performing basic math. They couldn’t do it. We all got to thinking, if they can’t perform basic math, what else are they doing wrong?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Scientific Discovery" is all a farce

Most of it was already used in Ancient Egyptian times. Transferring ancient inventions to modern times is the only thing they do
Oh my god :bryan:

I think my soul just left my body cuz I'm dead. You anti voting and anti science too. :dead:

Why don't you brehs stop using all modern technology and live like the advanced ancients then?

We have this conversation too often on here but knowledge is always expanding. Just because Egypt was advanced doesn't mean we haven't made advances since then. I really hope you trolling. Most of you fools depend on modern science for everything from medicine to food. It's really ridiculous to be anti-science. Scientific discovery isn't a sham.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I hear what you’re saying, but we tested MDs in a variety of fields. Oncology, endocrinology, everything under the sun. The worst test I ever had was when I was testing a HIV medicine for children. The correct dose was super important. If you’re off just a little, it can fukk up the medicine. 75% of our MDs failed at basic math and couldn’t determine the right dosage. I went back to the pharmaceutical company and told them this. They couldn’t believe it, so we had to show them the recordings. They were like :merchant:

That was the worst example, but other studies with MDs produced similiar results. All my coworkers felt the same way. We even had a meeting about it. The higher-ups said that, yeah, we’ve been seeing this trend forever. :francis:

The pharmaceutical company said that most doctors use a computer program to make decisions, and that is why we saw so many errors. I guess that’s fair, but prescribing the correct dosage by hand just involves looking at a table and performing basic math. They couldn’t do it. We all got to thinking, if they can’t perform basic math, what else are they doing wrong?

all will be fixed in due time, don't stress/worry

:demonic:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Oh my god :bryan:

I think my soul just left my body cuz I'm dead. You anti voting and anti science too. :dead:

My post was about Ancient Egyptian science, but again you fail to comprehend. I ethered your soul in that voting thread and you still keep quoting me :laff::laff::laff:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My post was about Ancient Egyptian science, but again you fail to comprehend. I ethered your soul in that voting thread and you still keep quoting me :laff::laff::laff:
Nah you just a proud idiot. Read what you said again.. Scientific discovery is a farce.... Most of "it" was already discovered. :dead:

Do you have proof or anything to back up these claims? You do realize that scientists have to back up even theories and other people including anyone with knowledge can challenge them... :laff:

You the type of dumb clown that wants to build a strong Black society but are staunchly anti intellectual at the same time. Just stop using anything scientifically discovered then fam. Go back to the start and rediscover Egyptian tech for yourself. No hospitals, no internet no cars not even a fukking hot plate. Start from scratch without fake science.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah you just a proud idiot. Read what you said again.. Scientific discovery is a farce.... Most of "it" was already discovered. :dead:

Do you have proof or anything to back up these claims? You do realize that scientists have to back up even theories and other people including anyone with knowlwkno can challenge them... :laff:

You the type of dumb clown that wants to build a strong Black society but are staunchly anti intellectual at the same time. Just stop using anything scientifically discovered then fam. Go back to the start and rediscover Egyptian tech for yourself. No hospitals, no internet no cars not even a fukking hot plate. Start from scratch without fake science.

Look at the extreme anger of this voting slave. Quoting me at every turn like a scorned bytch :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas pretending Ancient Egyptian and Moorish science didn't exist now. Is this really a Black site :leon:
Nobody said that goofy. You know damn well time hasn't stood still for thousands of years.

:laff:

Don't start crutrching your blackness to distract nikkaz from the fact that you an idiot.

What Moorish science concepts have you studied?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nobody said that goofy. You know damn well time hasn't stood still for thousands of years.

:laff:

Don't start clutching your blackness to distract nikkaz from the fact that you an idiot.

I hope moorish science is what you power your house with and how you online right now. Moorish science or a computer device? Dumb ass muthafuka just hold that L

You keep quoting me, writing paragraphs on my behalf. Begone scorned bytch :mjlol:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
When I was in Chicago, I tested medical devices and medicines for a living. I’m talking about dosages, mixing, using devices, etc. We would always test everything on Medical Doctors. These MDs are stupid as fukk. Literally half of them couldn’t do basic math and routinely suggested inaccurate doses. :huhldup:

My co-workers and I all came to the realization that MDs are not as smart as society has led us to believe. We all lost our faith in most MDs. These doctors are no smarter than me and you (on average). All my coworkers and myself made it our goal to do considerable research on any doctor we may see in real life. shyt was eye opening :francis:

Tested them how? You mean you were a drug rep about drugs you designed or medical devices that you use that have no significant medical benefit? What are some doses that they got wrong? Since MD's get A's in calculus and organic I'm skeptical