Can we talk about how unintelligent scientists appear to be?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think a lot of cures do exist and in nature. I think they work hard to fukk us up instead.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Don't know shyt about the world and think curing shyt is easy brehs. Don't know history and all the simple shyt that used to wipe people out until relatively very recently with modern medicine brehs. Don't realize the world population is going up because old people and babies aren't dying in the same numbers as they used to due to modern medicine brehs.:snoop:

The projection is real. You nikkas feel a way about not understanding science and are like "There is no way these nikkas are that much smarter than me:merchant:, they got to be studying bullshyt" Breh, science is a discipline. The same way knowing how to play basketball really well doesn't make you smarter than the average person, knowing science does not make you smarter than the average person. However applying science to to more situations can make even dumb nikkas move smarter. Stop focusing on scientists, they really aren't important in understanding science. They aren't like the prophets in your ghost stories.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I am here for the dragging of OP like y’all did to my fellow coli queen who made a similar thread.
full

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Don't know shyt about the world and think curing shyt is easy brehs. Don't know history and all the simple shyt that used to wipe people out until relatively very recently with modern medicine brehs. Don't realize the world population is going up because old people and babies aren't dying in the same numbers as they used to due to modern medicine brehs.:snoop:

The projection is real. You nikkas feel a way about not understanding science and are like "There is no way these nikkas are that much smarter than me:merchant:, they got to be studying bullshyt" Breh, science is a discipline. The same way knowing how to play basketball really well doesn't make you smarter than the average person, knowing science does not make you smarter than the average person. However applying science to to more situations can make even dumb nikkas move smarter. Stop focusing on scientists, they really aren't important in understanding science. They aren't like the prophets in your ghost stories.
you didn't refute anything i said in my original post, if you know how cancer works and how cells work and how genes work, why can they not turn off cancer cells? all this tech we have today and they can't figure that out. why? give me a real answer that is scientifically based and not based on you just believin what the white man tells you. for all we know, someone knows or knew how to cure cancer and the same white man had them killed.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
If you said "Academics"(especially those in social science fields) I might lean more towards your side:patrice: ...but scientist(as a group) :francis:
  • The Scientist job is to generate reproducible knowledge(accurately describe reality)
  • The Engineers job is to apply that knowledge to solve societal problems

The catch is that the social problem has to be...
  • known
  • expressed(advocated for/against)
  • It's solution adequately funded
Those don't always add up and align :yeshrug:

Also remember alot of solutions / cures / discoveries that scientist find are either...:ufdup:
  • small incremental improvements you wouldn't recognize if you saw it
or
  • essentially lab mistakes that yielded a benefit.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
We have cured 100 of diseases cancer is very adaptive and you have to attack it differently and early depending on what form you have the health of the individual etc. The reason we do not have a standard cure is because the shyt is not a one size fits all type of deal mods bush this bullshyt.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
if you know how cancer works and where it comes from, then you should be able to reverse-engineer the shyt. of course there are different types of cancer, but still.

Not sure about reverse engineering but they are using the polio virus to cure cancer. 60 minutes did a piece on it, here's the cliff notes version:

My only issue with science is how slow shyt takes to develop but most of that is because of how expensive shyt is and also bullshyt government red tape. If you got something that looks like it may be curing cancer, fast track that shyt so ppl can get that help immediately and live!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When I was in Chicago, I tested medical devices and medicines for a living. I’m talking about dosages, mixing, using devices, etc. We would always test everything on Medical Doctors. These MDs are stupid as fukk. Literally half of them couldn’t do basic math and routinely suggested inaccurate doses. :huhldup:

My co-workers and I all came to the realization that MDs are not as smart as society has led us to believe. We all lost our faith in most MDs. These doctors are no smarter than me and you (on average). All my coworkers and myself made it our goal to do considerable research on any doctor we may see in real life. shyt was eye opening :francis: