Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Since we're all here who snitched? @2meo how'd you find out? Or did u see it on ur own lurking in the new Coli ladies pages? Lets talk about it here in the open..,also I'm not mothering no one just giving a heads up.
Maybe you should mind ya business :comeon:
If I reveal her name people will know she's been sending nudes out, I can't do that.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Yep I'm doing that, I don't want these new users to be ran off because they slipped up. If I were being discreet I would have PM'd them. @2meo

And here I am to stand behind my actions.im still pissed about fefe and the and other Coli ladies were ran off because of their pics being passed. So yeah some may still give them out but at least they will know what may happen if they decide to. Have a nice day and kiss my black ass.

lame ass shyt...who you is, the hall monitor? :camby:

take this neighborhood watch shyt back to LSA.....this is the epitome of some bitter hater shyt :laff:

i suppose the men should start warning all the new male members "hey don't talk to any of the female posters, they all send out fake pics and lie about how much dikk they've sucked and hoard dikk pics and pass them around and rate them bi-annually"...but why would anyone do that since who the fukk cares enough to bother to actually do that :what:

how you gonna be in the confessions shyt doing cartwheels jumping for joy and beggin for more dirt, but try to stop any dirt from happening :camby:

This is exactly why chicks from LSA shouldn't be welcomed here. :scust:

i tried to told em :mjcry:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Maybe you should mind ya business :comeon:
If I reveal her name people will know she's been sending nudes out, I can't do that.
It's very kind of you to not throw her under the bus, the way I came at me I would think different. And nah, I do as I please. If I wanna see that some new user gets a heads up I'll do so.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I was taught at a young age that girls
will always give the p*ssy to a fella that
can keep their business out of the streets...

wat6rr.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
lame ass shyt...who you is, the hall monitor? :camby:

take this neighborhood watch shyt back to LSA.....this is the epitome of some bitter hater shyt :laff:

i suppose the men should start warning all the new male members "hey don't talk to any of the female posters, they all send out fake pics and lie about how much dikk they've sucked and hoard dikk pics and pass them around and rate them bi-annually"...but why would anyone do that since who the fukk cares enough to bother to actually do that :what:

how you gonna be in the confessions shyt doing cartwheels jumping for joy and beggin for more dirt, but try to stop any dirt from happening :camby:

i tried to told em :mjcry:
Boo you are a bit upset about this, it was only a few chicks who were warned. This is very concerning. Nope I'm not bitter in the slightest, idk where yall are getting that from. Blah blah blah... Hall monitor... Yada yada yada....take that back to LSA....neighborhood watch....

Oh and go ahead & warn dudes, like the warned women they are aware. And with them being aware they still have the choice to send or not to send nudes. Maybe some do send fakes, yeah that's true.,.. Anyway did I address everything ?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Boo you are a bit upset about this, it was only a few chicks who were warned. This is very concerning. Nope I'm not bitter in the slightest, idk where yall are getting that from. Blah blah blah... Hall monitor... Yada yada yada....take that back to LSA....neighborhood watch....

Oh and go ahead & warn dudes, like the warned women they are aware. And with them being aware they still have the choice to send or not to send nudes. Maybe some do send fakes, yeah that's true.,.. Anyway did I address everything ?

you can't have it both ways

why are you so invested in what random people decide to do? why aren't you PMing every new male poster and telling them the same thing about the women on here? where was this sense of justice and matronly wisdom when you were in the zetaboards thread dying to read more gossip and dirt about the same posters you're out here tryna warn? don't you feel a little two faced pandering for male daps in threads, while simultaneously warning randoms against those same posters?