Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I wonder if that pic of me looking swole gets passed around :lupe:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Playing odds against the middle for approval and acceptance isn't the way of wisdom, friends.
hollywoodmjpls1-png.3248
nikka can you please just start a jbo thread and drop the details i hate these cliffhangers :damn:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Can someone point me in the direction of this Coli Confessions thread that was mentioned.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
nikka can you please just start a jbo thread and drop the details i hate these cliffhangers :damn:

Now now friend, i'm retired from fukkery and only a part timer these days.

In no way am I implying that this K Camp looking boogerwolf has a long, documented history of making questionable moves dating back to lsa, I apologize for giving that impression.
2nty3nm.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Now now friend, i'm retired from fukkery and only a part timer these days.

In no way am I implying that this K Camp looking boogerwolf has a long, documented history of making questionable moves dating back to lsa, I apologize for giving that impression.
2nty3nm.jpg

goddammit :upsetfavre:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Yep I'm doing that, I don't want these new users to be ran off because they slipped up. If I were being discreet I would have PM'd them. @2meo
You're probably scaring them off anyway by making it sound like we're all sexual predators out to prey on poor innocent young women :stopitslime:

They don't slip up and PM nudes by accident, they send them because they are sharing individuals.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
bytch can't mind her business if she was near me I'd be punching her right now. She would know to stay in her place.

She just mad nobody wants her nudes :scust10:

@Milk N Cookies u snitched I knew it

And here I am to stand behind my actions.im still pissed about fefe and the and other Coli ladies were ran off because of their pics being passed. So yeah some may still give them out but at least they will know what may happen if they decide to. Have a nice day and kiss my black ass.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Cant hate the effort but at the end of the day, Thots gonna Thot. You have to let the natural order of things take place.

Grown ass women should automatically know the dangers of throwing naked pics around on the net.

-DMP-
/thread. It sucks that nudes get passed around, but no one made you send them and thats part of the risk you take. :manny: