Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Nah actually I've just been focused on getting my point across but since you have noticed u can have that one
beyonce-gif.gif
Bless your heart :mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
you can't have it both ways

why are you so invested in what random people decide to do? why aren't you PMing every new male poster and telling them the same thing about the women on here? where was this sense of justice and matronly wisdom when you were in the zetaboards thread dying to read more gossip and dirt about the same posters you're out here tryna warn? don't you feel a little two faced pandering for male daps in threads, while simultaneously warning randoms against those same posters?
e5293290.png
@Milk N Cookies throw in the damn towel

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

why are you so invested in what random people decide to do? why aren't you PMing every new male poster and telling them the same thing about the women on here? where was this sense of justice and matronly wisdom when you were in the zetaboards thread dying to read more gossip and dirt about the same posters you're out here tryna warn? don't you feel a little two faced pandering for male daps in threads, while simultaneously warning randoms against those same posters?
Nope I was there for the stuff about the dudes, I wasn't concerned about the stuff mentioned about the ladies. And so what if I :cape: ? It's my choice. Leave it there & move the fukk on. There will be new nudes that you will eventually see because ____ poster wanted you (or whoever they were intended for) to see. Even if they got my 'warning' or not. This isn't the end of the world nor is it the end of the exchanging of nude pics here.

concise

Veteran
Daps

:ehh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

:wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Nope I was there for the stuff about the dudes, I wasn't concerned about the stuff mentioned about the ladies. And so what if I :cape: ? It's my choice. Leave it there & move the fukk on. There will be new nudes that you will eventually see because ____ poster wanted you (or whoever they were intended for) to see. Even if they got my 'warning' or not. This isn't the end of the world nor is it the end of the exchanging of nude pics here.

so you have no problems portraying every male of the coli as an untrustworthy, nude-sharing, creep ass sexual predator behind closed doors in the safety of PMs where you think no one will see it...that's how you decide to paint the coli to new members because you're in your feelings about how a couple dumb bytches in the past slipped up, none of which involved you in any form or fashion....:camby: :camby: :camby:

i'm disappointed, but not surprised...muthafukkas never loved us :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:teatime:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
so you have no problems portraying every male of the coli as an untrustworthy, nude-sharing, creep ass sexual predator behind closed doors in the safety of PMs where you think no one will see it...that's how you decide to paint the coli to new members because you're in your feelings about how a couple dumb bytches in the past slipped up, none of which involved you in any form or fashion....:camby: :camby: :camby:

:popcorn:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

I didn't say all of them. And yeah some dudes aren't trustworthy. And nope, to the new members they can take my one opinion with a grain of sand. I :cape: hard for the Coli. You can ask any LSA poster here. If I were being messy I would ward off the LSA chicks by doing what I did with the few here.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
milk did that so hopefully we wouldn't have to go through that. besides yall fukk pawgs offline, why do u care about nudes from women you will never meet or fukk. yall nikkas kill me...

Milk did that cause she love that gossip shyt. :camby:

We all grown, stop with the meddling shyt. People will continue to share explicit photographs with each other regardless so it was a wasted effort. Sometimes it's just best to shut the fukk up and mind your business, especially when you outchea spreading unsolicited tea you weren't given the permission to share in the first place. But y'all ain't hear me though. :mjpls:

And you really gonna use Fefe as an example, like she didn't have delusions of grandeur and didn't blast her own shyt? :laff:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Milk did that cause she love that gossip shyt. :camby:

We all grown, stop with the meddling shyt. People will continue to share explicit photographs with each other regardless so it was a wasted effort. Sometimes it's just best to shut the fukk up and mind your business, especially when you outchea spreading unsolicited tea you weren't given the permission to share in the first place. But y'all ain't hear me though. :mjpls:

And you really gonna use Fefe as an example, like she didn't have delusions of grandeur and didn't blast her own shyt? :laff:
preach :totheeastside:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I didn't say all of them. And yeah some dudes aren't trustworthy. And nope, to the new members they can take my one opinion with a grain of sand. I :cape: hard for the Coli. You can ask any LSA poster here. If I were being messy I would ward off the LSA chicks by doing what I did with the few here.

please ward them off, for the love of god ward them off

how are you caping for the coli while actively going out of your way to throw shade on it? and show me where you made this distinction between "all" and "some" of the men on the coli...because from what i've seen you threw everybody under the bus