Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Milk did that cause she love that gossip shyt. :camby:

We all grown, stop with the meddling shyt. People will continue to share explicit photographs with each other regardless so it was a wasted effort. Sometimes it's just best to shut the fukk up and mind your business, especially when you outchea spreading unsolicited tea you weren't given the permission to share in the first place. But y'all ain't hear me though. :mjpls:

And you really gonna use Fefe as an example, like she didn't have delusions of grandeur and didn't blast her own shyt? :laff:
Yeah I like the gossip, the reason I was all over the zeta boards. Aye I was rather upset that fefe left/threw herself under the bus the way she did. :manny:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
please ward them off, for the love of god ward them off

how are you caping for the coli while actively going out of your way to throw shade on it? and show me where you made this distinction between "all" and "some" of the men on the coli...because from what i've seen you threw everybody under the bus
That's my point, if we're some would come here just for the thrill & when shyt goes down they will go running back to LSA crying creating threads bashing the Coli. And I cape for the Coli cause when I see someone taking sideways about the site I come & defend this site. I cape on LSA & gave a warning to a few chicks here. You see they still here don't you? It will be others new non LSA ones who will join too

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yeah I like the gossip, the reason I was all over the zeta boards. Aye I was rather upset that fefe left/threw herself under the bus the way she did. :manny:

Man shut the fukk up. You sold out a fellow female poster here now you wanna :cape: and act like you out here protecting bytches? Fefe deserved that shyt, she's mentally unstable and had a breakdown. She thought this clique shyt was for real out here making threats and acting like a don dada. Now you wanna act like you're giving bytches a warning about sharing nudes when you know for a fact that you almost put another female poster in danger? She gave YOU a warning and in turn you went and got your gossip and snitched cause that's what you live for. Just sit back and observe, you makin yaself look stupid.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
That's my point, if we're some would come here just for the thrill & when shyt goes down they will go running back to LSA crying creating threads bashing the Coli. And I cape for the Coli cause when I see someone taking sideways about the site I come & defend this site. I cape on LSA & gave a warning to a few chicks here. You see they still here don't you? It will be others new non LSA ones who will join too

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

you talkin in circles....if your idea of "caping" for the coli is smear campaigns in PMs and LSA-themed gossip "confessions" boards, then you need to retire the fukking cape

funny how you never expressed this viewpoint publically before....were you busy basking in the attention, daps and reps from the same male posters you out here warning random thots about?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
O tried to warn innocent devil because I want to see the female posters stay around.

It's just odd that once they get them nudes exposed they vanish so obviously we should try to keep that from happening so the board isn't even more of a sausage fest

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Man shut the fukk up. You sold out a fellow female poster here now you wanna :cape: and act like you out here protecting bytches? Fefe deserved that shyt, she's mentally unstable and had a breakdown. She thought this clique shyt was for real out here making threats and acting like a don dada. Now you wanna act like you're giving bytches a warning about sharing nudes when you know for a fact that you almost put another female poster in danger? She gave YOU a warning and in turn you went and got your gossip and snitched cause that's what you live for. Just sit back and observe, you makin yaself look stupid.
Elle, who did I sell out? I honestly don't remember. That's why i asked KG.

Edit: wait U sayin I sold out fefe?