Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
And here I am to stand behind my actions.im still pissed about fefe and the and other Coli ladies were ran off because of their pics being passed. So yeah some may still give them out but at least they will know what may happen if they decide to. Have a nice day and kiss my black ass.
@Fefe wasn't ran off she asked to be banned because she's a fukking psycho. She posted her own nudes too for reps and daps. Not sending pics is common sense, you sending out a warning to every poster makes it sound like we have a problem with it. Plenty posters trade pics without sharing them with the full board.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
*checks in thread*

ruffi.gif

291n6h1.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Fefe wasn't ran off she asked to be banned because she's a fukking psycho. She posted her own nudes too for reps and daps. Not sending pics is common sense, you sending out a warning to every poster makes it sound like we have a problem with it. Plenty posters trade pics without sharing them with the full board.
I know that there are nudes that have been sent and not passed, but if these new Coli ladies encounter that one that just don't give a fukk then their pic getting passed.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Since we're all here who snitched? @2meo how'd you find out? Or did u see it on ur own lurking in the new Coli ladies pages? Lets talk about it here in the open..,also I'm not mothering no one just giving a heads up.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
And here I am to stand behind my actions.im still pissed about fefe and the and other Coli ladies were ran off because of their pics being passed. So yeah some may still give them out but at least they will know what may happen if they decide to. Have a nice day and kiss my black ass.

Lets discuss the time you sold a female poster up the river for 2 seconds of male approval via internet :mjpls: