Can someone explain Drake's thought process behind the Whitney, Dave Free and Top Dawg angles?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
It Literally could all still be true. Her being at a concert doesn't mean anything she because she still has ties to him. And I hate drake check my old post about pusha t and meek mill

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I thought even the Taylor Swift and G-Checking angles were pointless too but I can see what he was attempting to do.

Did he feel he had to get personal because of the Pusha T battle or something because none of that shyt makes a lick of sense. It just felt like he was throwing shyt at the wall to see what sticks. Kendrick just rebutted all of it with more offense and invalidated his claims at the Pop Out.

I don't think he had any dirt on Kendrick which explains why his best performance in the entire battle was the second verse on Family Matters which was essentially filler. He bodied all those nikkas but no one cared about any of them.

His thought process is simple. He covets what he doesn't have. He's almost 40, single and has a baby with an insta-model/thot.

He tried to get at Nicki Minaj and got curved. he tried to get at Rihanna and got curved in front of millions of people.

drake_rihanna_kiss_vmas_2016_galore_mag.gif

Drake sees people with wives and families and feels that should be him.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
His thought process is simple. He covets what he doesn't have. He's almost 40, single and has a baby with an insta-model/thot.

He tried to get at Nicki Minaj and got curved. he tried to get at Rihanna and got curved in front of millions of people.

drake_rihanna_kiss_vmas_2016_galore_mag.gif

Drake sees people with wives and families and feels that should be him.
That shyt ruined their “friendship” too. Rihanna hated that shyt lol.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
If Drake feels that following another man ex-wife/girl is some sort of power play/angle then that for sure tells me Rocky being with Rihanna & seeding her up multiple times cuts deep to his soul :mjlol: .
Yup, all his behavior is extreme projection of his own issues. Classic childish shyt where you assume everybody operates and internalizes things the way you do and so you behave accordingly.

It's sad when when you think about it. Hurt people hurt people :to:

Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
It didn't work because Ken dropped the bop of the summer not because people genuinely care about dudes fukkin teenage or even underage girls. Half the nikkas on that stage probably popped a young broad. The shyt wit Drake and young broads been out there but no one cared until Ken said "a minooooooooor".

People want to make stuff bigger than what it is or apply deeper meaning to pretty surface level shyt. Ken outrapped him (surprise, surprise), outstrategized him, then dropped a banger (actual surpise) to finish him off.
Wtf is this? Sounds like YOU don't care. I'd imagine most people do genuinely care. Then you trying to project your feeling speculating what others done. Sick..

derro13

All Star
Daps
Drake in truth was nervous about Kendrick’s response which is why he tried so early on to have an iron grip on the overall narrative with the “drop drop drop” s*** and tried to convince casuals the A.I Kendrick diss was real.

He even dropped his own diss track in AI format to test the water:mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is this? Sounds like YOU don't care. I'd imagine most people do genuinely care. Then you trying to project your feeling speculating what others done. Sick..
If people cared this is an issue before Kendrick says anything, as all the info has been out there. Street nikkas are the main nikkas that be fukking teenagers so with a stage full of gangbangers its a pretty safe bet that you had nikkas up there that have or even still do get down like that. I personally dont think that or domestic violence or absentee parents among many other things are rap battle fodder as it trivializes shyt and makes real shyt into punchlines. My point is that this has nothing to do with morality. Its all about Ken making a bop and people respecting/liking Ken more than Drake and nothing to do with actually caring about any of this shyt. Similar to how people suddenly cared about R. Kelly after Me Too and a doc and his music stopped hittin, not after seeing him piss on a 13 yr old 20 years prior in his prime.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It Literally could all still be true. Her being at a concert doesn't mean anything she because she still has ties to him. And I hate drake check my old post about pusha t and meek mill
Her being there discredits Drake's disses regardless.

That's why Top was there.
And Dave Free was the first name listed in the producer credit.

If Drake had the ability to discredit anything Kendrick said it would have worked, but he didn't.