Can someone explain Drake's thought process behind the Whitney, Dave Free and Top Dawg angles?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You would think "your baby momma captions always screaming save me" would tell you exactly where Drake got the stuff on Kendrick's relationship with Whitney

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You would think "your baby momma captions always screaming save me" would tell you exactly where Drake got the stuff on Kendrick's relationship with Whitney

I'm gonna need you to break this sh*t down because where ever he got his info from was obviously wrong. She was just at the Pop Out with his kids dancing on Drake's grave.

Fred.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna need you to break this sh*t down because where ever he got his info from was obviously wrong. She was just at the Pop Out with his kids dancing on Drake's grave.

Fred.

Wouldn't be the first time in history where an abuse victim goes back to their abuser

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There was nothing unhinged about what I just said. Grow up fam.

I guarantee I'm older than you.

I asked you to explain where Drake got his info from and you hit me with a PSA on domestic violence based wholly on your imagination, because your guy lost a rap battle.

You got it. Have a pleasant day.

Fred.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee I'm older than you.

I asked you to explain where Drake got his info from and you hit me with a PSA on domestic violence based wholly on your imagination, because your guy lost a rap battle.

You got it. Have a pleasant day.

Fred.

Age don't mean anything without life experience. And I am sure you know better. We all seen abuse victims go back to their abusers.

As per where he got his info, I literally quoted Drake from Family Matters referring to Whitney's IG captions where she's crying for help.

Things aren't "unhinged" simply because you disagree with them. That's a childlike mentality.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So in other words he went through her instagram and drew wild conclusions based on no actual evidence, thanks for playing

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So in other words he went through her instagram and drew wild conclusions based on no actual evidence, thanks for playing
I just went to her Instagram for the first time and it looks like she rarely posts in general and stays far out of the spotlight. So Drake using the "why hasn't she denied the allegations" is even cornier. Unless she went through and deleted or archived a bunch of posts which ones screamed "help me"? Most just seem like the typical woman's posts about strength and motivation.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

The thread asked where he got the information. And I said Drake said on Family Matters its from her social media.

Anything beyond that is stan wars. And that's clear when this energy and vitriol isn't applied to Kendrick. It's pure confirmation bias.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Whitney angel was cringe worthy and fukked up what could have been a good song. The first part of family matters would have been a hit if it was about anything else.

Yeah that was the "eat a nikkas ass like me" line that killed the entire flow of that track.

Drake could have just extended the Push Up energy by treating Kenny like a flea, just like he did to Buddens, Meek, and Pus...er Rick Ross. But dude kept feeling his farts and got super ugly.

You can't do that to a rapper that use his government as a rap name :francis:

Kendrick spent his entire life being honest in his raps from addressing the contradictions, his adultery, and etc.

Hell his last album was basically "I'm a scumbag with good lyrics". Drake fell into the illusion that he was the big three, in reality he was just a 1/4th.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I just went to her Instagram for the first time and it looks like she rarely posts in general and stays far out of the spotlight. So Drake using the "why hasn't she denied the allegations" is even cornier. Unless she went through and deleted or archived a bunch of posts which ones screamed "help me"? Most just seem like the typical woman's posts about strength and motivation.

She cleaned it up. People were posting all kinds of shyt she posted in the past, on the week of the beef. And not just IG.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
She cleaned it up. People were posting all kinds of shyt she posted in the past, on the week of the beef. And not just IG.
No she hasn't. One of their biggest pieces of "evidence" was this post:

...which itself is just typical vague millenial IG captions and says nothing about abuse. You'd think their daddy would have them well versed in that department :heh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This the shyt they're using to say she was having a cry for help. That just reads like a woman going through a breakup and finally getting therapy. Also could be about her struggling to know who she is due to being in the shadow of Kendrick for so long and not feeling like her own person.
Screen-Shot-2024-05-05-at-4.56.27-PM.png