• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not gonna be enough, the country has already seen a Trump presidential term with a Republican controlled congress, Supreme Court and far right administration and we made it through. The fear factor of not wanting Trump won’t be the same
and not only that, but most people would economically prefer where the country was in 2019, than where it is right now :dead:

Dems are gonna have a tough time threatening people that Trump will bring down the cost of gas :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
well, for one, Obama came up as a Chicago politician, which is dead center in the Midwest so he automatically knew all the ins and outs of that region of the country

And people on here may hate what I’m going to say, but it is a fact
Obama is the greatest politician of all time or at least in modern day history and it doesn’t matter if you’re on the right or the left or anybody in between what he did & him as a symbol will never happen ever again
Yup Obama was a marvel of our time that will never be duplicated

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
White Amerikkka will NEVER elect a woman whether white, black, Indian or Asian as President.

NEVER.

would have agreed pre metoo but today? after what we just saw last debate? shiiiiiet. a black woman is about to take control of this goofiness.

listen carefully to the crowd. white men dont know how to deal with that type of female energy. aunt harris, aint playing, all this circus shyt we saw last debate. shes about to be that one auntie that aint letting todd cry in the aisle. leather belts are coming out.

only people underestimating her are those that have never lived under an older black woman's reign. shes going in there, and slapping shyt up. and they wont know what to do about it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
That was before Jan 6 ...80 felonies..Row vs Wade etc etc....outside of his base he's not loved like that...,and half the country hates his guts :salute:
Same cacs saying they hate his guts will smile in your face and go right into that booth and cast a vote for him:francis: This is 2016 all over again, don’t believe what they say publicly

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It’s not gonna be enough, the country has already seen a Trump presidential term with a Republican controlled congress, Supreme Court and far right administration and we made it through. The fear factor of not wanting Trump won’t be the same
Sad and yeah I agree. :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I think works for her is that Roe v Wade was overturned.
People who are pro choice are as active/motivated now as the pro-life crowd was for the past 50 years.

I expect higher turnouts, engagement, and donations from women based on this issue, and a woman nominee.

I also think that 50+ year ruling being overturned has people on alert about what could be next, and the power of the courts.

Republicans fukked themselves soooooo hard overturning Roe v. Wade.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
130 post and still no actual data showing she'll win..

That's concerning
many are still sadden about biden and concerned about his health.

give her 2 speeches and watch the shift. shes by far sharper to old man trump. simply waving your hands around and saying "china loves me, im the best" isnt enough against someone as calculating and coherent as Harris.....doesnt stand a chance.

also she doesnt have to campaign. all her funds will be going to attacking him. he's going to have to campaign against an attorney. whom is already ready to show multiple receipts and come at him with a different energy than biden. he's going to get crushed.