Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How did Obama win in the Midwest if it always comes down to siding with white supremacy?

I'm talking specifically the key states like Wisconsin Michigan Ohio

well, for one, Obama came up as a Chicago politician, which is dead center in the Midwest so he automatically knew all the ins and outs of that region of the country

And people on here may hate what I’m going to say, but it is a fact
Obama is the greatest politician of all time or at least in modern day history and it doesn’t matter if you’re on the right or the left or anybody in between what he did & him as a symbol will never happen ever again

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't know. I can see her winning under the same circumstances as Biden. That's people not wanting Trump.
It’s not gonna be enough, the country has already seen a Trump presidential term with a Republican controlled congress, Supreme Court and far right administration and we made it through. The fear factor of not wanting Trump won’t be the same

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Do you really want me to go down the route where I also talk about the disadvantages of her being a woman:francis: Obama also organically won people over time by campaigning his ass off and being extremely likeable, he wasn’t forced on us or handed a path to the presidency like Kamala has
A lot of this will depend on who she chooses for VP as well. If she goes with Kelly then Arizona becomes a possibility, same for Shapiro with Pennsylvania. Plus Biden still has a foothold there. Michigan too. She doesn't need the entire midwest. There's not gonna be a landslide in this election

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It’s not gonna be enough, the country has already seen a Trump presidential term with a Republican controlled congress, Supreme Court and far right administration and we made it through. The fear factor of not wanting Trump won’t be the same
Did that Trump presidential term include Roe v Wade overturned?

There's no fear factor in Project 2025? you serious?

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
That was before Jan 6 ...80 felonies..Row vs Wade etc etc....outside of his base he's not loved like that...,and half the country hates his guts :salute: