Votes: 83 27.6%
  • Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
when you ain't wearing a pom-pom and actually see the situation for what it is....its most likely Kamala will lose.

A Republican has only won the popular vote ONCE in the 21st century....Al Gore beat Bush and Hillary beat Trump on the popular vote. so it don't matter who can get most votes....its certain states that are important. I don't see Georgia going to a woman and Biden won that state by only 10k in 2020. I also don't think Kamala can get Arizona or Wisconsin, which were very close in 2020. Due to Bidens bad handling of the genocide in Gaza i don't think she will get Michigan which has a big muslim population.

Kamala taking over from Biden was cool but it was a little too late....2020 was crazy and i don't see that same energy now......people were really tired of Trump bullshyt, his bad handling of COVID, George Floyd, The lockdown.....voters wanted to get him up outta here. People were really energized back then.....i just don't see it now. All i see is a campaign that is trying to play catchup and get Kamala to do in 4 months what Trump had the time to do in 2+ years. If she had the same time as Trump has had then maybe......but i just don't see it.
'

Not a single dap. Hope you ready for that 1 year ban in Nov.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Who's cac is this?

You weirdos on thecoli just don't understand politics or the public..... i was right about Biden 2024, while all you dudes were on here talking some emotional bullshyt and i will be right again come election night :umad:

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Al Gore won Florida though. The Supreme Court wouldn't allow a more wide ranging recount citing the equal protection clause of the constitution.

Hillary was straight lazy with the campaigning and decided to pick Tim Kaine instead of the smart choice in Bernie Sanders as VP. As long as Kamala doesn't get lazy and continues to appear relatively normal, competent, and logical she will be fine.

The dems rolled over when it came to the 2000 elections against the republicans. Hillary was unlikeable, arrogant and didn't connect with the people....she was a bad candidate and lost to Trump who was a joke.

Not a single dap. Hope you ready for that 1 year ban in Nov.

You really a dap fisher like that mean something :mjlol: ......you haven't tried to talk against the points i made because you know i'm right.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
But MAGA is the cult full of lunatic zealots, and you Democrat Americans are normal, rational humans?:mjlol:
He didn't even say anything wild, and you nikkas wanna dogpile and attack. Very sad.

These dudes don't understand politics or power in America. They just want to hear comforting lies and live in their echo chamber.
Alot of grown hoemotional men on here :scust:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The dems rolled over when it came to the 2000 elections against the republicans. Hillary was unlikeable, arrogant and didn't connect with the people....she was a bad candidate and lost to Trump who was a joke.
She didn't even visit Wisconsin a single time lol. We know Democrats have a built in disadvantage because if the Electoral College, but this campaign is dramatically different from Gore and Clinton imo.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
She didn't even visit Wisconsin a single time lol. We know Democrats have a built in disadvantage because if the Electoral College, but this campaign is dramatically different from Gore and Clinton imo.

Of course its diffrent. my point in bringing them up is how little the popular vote means. Kamala was put at a massive disadvantage by coming into the race late and i don't think she will get crucial swing states.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
These dudes don't understand politics or power in America. They just want to hear comforting lies and live in their echo chamber.
Alot of grown hoemotional men on here :scust:

No, you havent been checking the polls and rallies a single bit.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
No, you havent been checking the polls and rallies a single bit.

Trump has outperformed the polls in the last two elections. You dudes were the same ones saying dark brandon and ignoring all the things wrong with Biden for the past few years while i was saying he was a bad candidate and not going to win 2 years ago.

If you don't think Kamala is at a massive disadvantage by coming to the race so late then check out her schedule from last week.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Trump has outperformed the polls in the last two elections. You dudes were the same ones saying dark brandon and ignoring all the things wrong with Biden for the past few years while i was saying he was a bad candidate and not going to win 2 years ago.

If you don't think Kamala is at a massive disadvantage by coming to the race so late then check out her schedule from last week.

If I have to talk to your dense ass like a misbehaved 3rd grader, then I gotta.

First, if you check out Trump's campaign, Trump himself isn't even campaigning and taking a 3 week break in August! Who else did that in the past? Hillary Clinton in 2016! Why take a 3 week break in a hotly contested election?? MAGA is dedicated, but not like that. Trump has to EARN those votes by being on the campaign trail constantly. He isn't and he is already losing independent voters by the day. A lot of those 74 million voters From 2020 not going to bother if Trump himself isn't even trying. How you gonna win an election without campaign offices in swing states?

Second, Kamala's ground game and rallies is rivaling Obama's 2008 numbers, which wayyyyyy surpasses Hillary and smoked Biden's numbers and the money raised already breaking records. Only people that dont understand numbers, money, and momentum say dumb shyt like you.

Like I said, that 1 year ban is needed when Trump loses and fails to get above 170 electoral votes.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
If I have to talk to your dense ass like a misbehaved 3rd grader, then I gotta.

First, if you check out Trump's campaign, Trump himself isn't even campaigning and taking a 3 week break in August! Who else did that in the past? Hillary Clinton in 2016! Why take a 3 week break in a hotly contested election?? MAGA is dedicated, but not like that. Trump has to EARN those votes by being on the campaign trail constantly. He isn't and he is already losing independent voters by the day. A lot of those 74 million voters From 2020 not going to bother if Trump himself isn't even trying. How you gonna win an election without campaign offices in swing states?

Second, Kamala's ground game and rallies is rivaling Obama's 2008 numbers, which wayyyyyy surpasses Hillary and smoked Biden's numbers and the money raised already breaking records. Only people that dont understand numbers, money, and momentum say dumb shyt like you.

Like I said, that 1 year ban is needed when Trump loses and fails to get above 170 electoral votes.

You dudes are speaking from a place of emotion instead of reality. Kamala being on level with 08 Obama and Trump not getting above 170 electoral votes :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The issue isn't "out performing" polls, it's that general election polling in America has been broken since 2012. Trump has largely been stuck in the same 46% box in both elections, the question is simply about turnout. In a low turnout election (2016) he won, in a high turnout election (2020) he lost, and I'd expect him to lose this November because it will be high turnout again. I don't think this would have been a low turnout election if Biden had remained but clearly Trump's campaign was based around that assumption, and the media narrative fit too.

Trump has virtually no campaign staff or offices in most of the battleground states and he has no ground game. His GOTV machine is being run by a grifter who has never run a real campaign before. And we're about a month and a half away from early voting starting, at which point he's going to start complaining about it and dissuading his voters from voting early (again). Until someone shows me a Trump counter for the insane early/absentee voter numbers democrats will pump out in MI/WI/PA, I'm going to continue believing Kamala has the advantage. All three states are controlled by democrat governors and democrat secretaries of state, and all three have pretty lenient early voting laws.