• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You need to step outside if you think Kamala has the energy Obama did in 08. That's delusion right there. Obama was a hot name when he won to become the senator of Illinois and then he came out of nowhere to defeat Hillary (the heavy favorite). We'll probably never see a run like that again in our lifetime.

She doesn't even have 25% of the energy that Obama did.
I think you'd be right if it was anyone else she was running against. But it's Trump.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You need to step outside if you think Kamala has the energy Obama did in 08. That's delusion right there. Obama was a hot name when he won to become the senator of Illinois and then he came out of nowhere to defeat Hillary (the heavy favorite). We'll probably never see a run like that again in our lifetime.

She doesn't even have 25% of the energy that Obama did.

Obama running in 08 had the whole world on lock not just America. These dudes must be Gen Z'ers.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Don't change the narrative. :birdman:

Ban bet on whoever wins or loses, regardless of electoral votes, like how my original bet was.

What you mean change the narrative....you the one who loves ban bets and been quoting me about it....So lets do a ban bet on that electoral vote shyt you said......or you just babbling and don't stand on your words :unimpressed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What you mean change the narrative....you the one who loves ban bets and been quoting me about it....So lets do a ban bet on that electoral vote shyt you said......or you just babbling and don't stand on your words :unimpressed:
Look at this ignorant ass clown ….from “ain’t no way she wins” to “welllllll achhhhtuallly I’m only confident in the electoral college spread because I really don’t believe my own babble” :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

These goofy nikkas always tell on themselves

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Look at this ignorant ass clown ….from “ain’t no way she wins” to “welllllll achhhhtuallly I’m only confident in the electoral college spread because I really don’t believe my own babble” :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

These goofy nikkas always tell on themselves

Look at you dumbass trying to jump in and be hero for the day

Wild self has been talking about a ban bet all week with me and he brought it up.....since he so sure Trump won't get above 170 electoral votes...let him stand on it:mjgrin:

You the same idiot who was talking about Kamala getting all of Biden money acting like nothing of it was used and locked up in a vault somewhere :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They picked the competent candidate too late in the race. Her being in the goverment for the last 4 years is very relevant and will be brought up on debate night. What worked well for Trump in 2016 is that he was the "anti-establishment" candidate and what worked well for Biden was that he was the anti-trump candidate? why is that? because they get in the race and sweet talk the public about being able to offer them something new from the current goverment...KAMALA IS THE CURRENT GOVERMENT....right now people don't know what Kamala is going to do.......she wants to distance herself from Biden but at the same time use her time as VP as stamp of approval.

Last election Biden only won Wisconsin by 20k. since then Trump has been there doing rallies multiple times there this year along with Michigan, Georgia and PA. You are discounting the amount of americans who are conservartive and who don't think a woman should be the head of state. They wouldn't vote for Hillary a blond blue eyed white woman but they will vote for Kamala a woman of color who just got thrown in the race? 3 week she been in the race and y'all think she already locked in with millions of voters across the nation? nahh

There is zero indication anywhere - polling, electorate sentiments, rally sizes, enthusiasm, etc - that suggests they picked a candidate too late. That's simply your opinion, and it's not correct. Trump is also no longer the anti establishment candidate. He literally just did an interview/hug fest with the richest man in the world where he praised the idea of firing workers for striking for higher pay. He's a former president, we all saw what he did as president, and the people he benefited. If he wants to pretend to be the anti-establishment candidate while running on cutting corporate taxes he can certainly do so, but it's clearly not working.

Kamala has a lot to answer for in debates and interviews. But I'm not convinced most issues are going to matter in November besides the economy and abortion though. That plus high turnout tells me she's the favorite until something changes. But when does that happen? The DNC is next week. She's gonna skate past Labor Day without having a single bad day of press. While Trump flails for attention, flubs interviews, and says crazy shyt. Once again all of this is totally fine to the 46% of voters who will support him no matter what.

Wisconsin has gotten more blue since 2020. Kamala has also done a major rally in Wisconsin, that was larger than Trump's lol. And until somebody explains how he overcomes the onslaught of early voting in that state (alongside MI and PA) I'm not concerned. He simply doesn't have the bodies.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Look at you dumbass trying to jump in and be hero for the day

Wild self has been talking about a ban bet all week with me and he brought it up.....since he so sure Trump won't get above 170 electoral votes...let him stand on it:mjgrin:

You the same idiot who was talking about Kamala getting all of Biden money acting like nothing of it was used and locked up in a vault somewhere :mjlol:
Didn’t read :mjlol: scary ass idiot immediately started Juelzing as soon as that ban bet came out…stereotypical babbling coli clown :russ:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t read :mjlol: scary ass idiot immediately started Juelzing as soon as that ban bet came out…stereotypical babbling coli clown :russ:

People would actually believe you didn't read it if you didn't sound so mad in each of your replies.....i still got you heated :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There's people on here who have my gubment goin back to SOHH. Nice try tho.

You don't have to like the Dems but Stop c00nin for Republicans
If anyone is c00ning it's you. I support neither side, but any criticism of your beloved Democrats has your feminine side showing. Again, keep that energy outside away from your keyboard and see how far it gets you. Only a lame fakkit e-thugs then talks different IRL. I feel sorry for your wife and children:hhh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
There is zero indication anywhere - polling, electorate sentiments, rally sizes, enthusiasm, etc - that suggests they picked a candidate too late. That's simply your opinion, and it's not correct. Trump is also no longer the anti establishment candidate. He literally just did an interview/hug fest with the richest man in the world where he praised the idea of firing workers for striking for higher pay. He's a former president, we all saw what he did as president, and the people he benefited. If he wants to pretend to be the anti-establishment candidate while running on cutting corporate taxes he can certainly do so, but it's clearly not working.

Kamala has a lot to answer for in debates and interviews. But I'm not convinced most issues are going to matter in November besides the economy and abortion though. That plus high turnout tells me she's the favorite until something changes. But when does that happen? The DNC is next week. She's gonna skate past Labor Day without having a single bad day of press. While Trump flails for attention, flubs interviews, and says crazy shyt. Once again all of this is totally fine to the 46% of voters who will support him no matter what.

Wisconsin has gotten more blue since 2020. Kamala has also done a major rally in Wisconsin, that was larger than Trump's lol. And until somebody explains how he overcomes the onslaught of early voting in that state (alongside MI and PA) I'm not concerned. He simply doesn't have the bodies.

Coming into the race right before election is not late?.......like what are we talking about here.....like do y'all honestly think Kamala was not put in a major disadvantage with her just starting her campaign 3 week ago? :gucci:.

Trump ain't doing drain the swamp anti-establishment this time around. He switched gears to talking about what wouldn't have happen if he was still president like inflation, ukraine war and so on. he has also increased his anti-immigrants stance from Mexico to now also include Africa. the assasination attempt did give him a boost but his recent interviews been terrible. alot of people in America are doing bad financially and blaming the immigrants works even though its bullshyt.

Idk why you think Wisconsin is such a lock for Kamala. One of the reasons Hillary didn't really go there for the 2016 election is because they had voted Blue for over 20 years....they voted for every dem presidential pick each election until Hillary. Kamala in short time has to overcome alot of shyt, which i think y'all are downplaying.