• No

Votes: 83 27.6%
  • Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
when you ain't wearing a pom-pom and actually see the situation for what it is....its most likely Kamala will lose.

A Republican has only won the popular vote ONCE in the 21st century....Al Gore beat Bush and Hillary beat Trump on the popular vote. so it don't matter who can get most votes....its certain states that are important. I don't see Georgia going to a woman and Biden won that state by only 10k in 2020. I also don't think Kamala can get Arizona or Wisconsin, which were very close in 2020. Due to Bidens bad handling of the genocide in Gaza i don't think she will get Michigan which has a big muslim population.

Kamala taking over from Biden was cool but it was a little too late....2020 was crazy and i don't see that same energy now......people were really tired of Trump bullshyt, his bad handling of COVID, George Floyd, The lockdown.....voters wanted to get him up outta here. People were really energized back then.....i just don't see it now. All i see is a campaign that is trying to play catchup and get Kamala to do in 4 months what Trump had the time to do in 2+ years. If she had the same time as Trump has had then maybe......but i just don't see it.
:mjlol: Al Gore won Florida though. The Supreme Court wouldn't allow a more wide ranging recount citing the equal protection clause of the constitution.

Hillary was straight lazy with the campaigning and decided to pick Tim Kaine instead of the smart choice in Bernie Sanders as VP. As long as Kamala doesn't get lazy and continues to appear relatively normal, competent, and logical she will be fine.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Trump is so negative. Everything is loom and gloom with this guy and JD Vance. Complete opposite to Harris/ Waltz campaign. This interview is really bad for him. Elon cant control this guy in this interview :banderas:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
when you ain't wearing a pom-pom and actually see the situation for what it is....its most likely Kamala will lose.

A Republican has only won the popular vote ONCE in the 21st century....Al Gore beat Bush and Hillary beat Trump on the popular vote. so it don't matter who can get most votes....its certain states that are important. I don't see Georgia going to a woman and Biden won that state by only 10k in 2020. I also don't think Kamala can get Arizona or Wisconsin, which were very close in 2020. Due to Bidens bad handling of the genocide in Gaza i don't think she will get Michigan which has a big muslim population.

Kamala taking over from Biden was cool but it was a little too late....2020 was crazy and i don't see that same energy now......people were really tired of Trump bullshyt, his bad handling of COVID, George Floyd, The lockdown.....voters wanted to get him up outta here. People were really energized back then.....i just don't see it now. All i see is a campaign that is trying to play catchup and get Kamala to do in 4 months what Trump had the time to do in 2+ years. If she had the same time as Trump has had then maybe......but i just don't see it.
'

Not a single dap. Hope you ready for that 1 year ban in Nov.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Who's cac is this?

'

Not a single dap. Hope you ready for that 1 year ban in Nov.
But MAGA is the cult full of lunatic zealots, and you Democrat Americans are normal, rational humans?:mjlol:
He didn't even say anything wild, and you nikkas wanna dogpile and attack. Very sad.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But MAGA is the cult full of lunatic zealots, and you Democrat Americans are normal, rational humans?:mjlol:
He didn't even say anything wild, and you nikkas wanna dogpile and attack. Very sad.

Stop c00nin for the party the KKK supports B. shyts disgusting.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stop c00nin for the party the KKK supports B. shyts disgusting.
Thanks for proving my point. Anything but fellating the DNC is MAGA traitor territory to you clown. I don't even get angry anymore, you nikkas are sad. Please run that outside off the internet so you can get your lip swoll up. :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore