• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Meanwhile in Pennsylvania.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTLFewzWgAAvt4Y.jpg

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Looking at polls now it doesn’t look good. She didn’t get much of a honeymoon bump. Trump still leads most polls. She’s only plus 9 on young people when dems need 20 plus to win.

No shot at PA due to being against fracking.

But the real gauge will be what bump the dnc gives her but she’s not getting a bump now while people don’t know her yet and it’s a honeymoon phase.

By September we will get a better idea honestly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunno. I do know that I was gonna vote third party for the third time in a row, but I'm actually kinda excited to vote for Democrats this go around. I think she'll serve as an actual push towards progressive politics, and will focus less on bipartisanship bs like her predecessors. It's early, but I sense that same excitement in a lot of people so far.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had serious concerns about her electability, but if she can keep the momentum she has now all the way to November, and the Republicans keep tripping over themselves with racist and misogynistic comments to try to attack her, she can win.

A lot of you right-wing c00ns just want to see Project 2025 enacted which is why you think she has no shot. :manny:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

AD_4nXe_s4isxh7n3jWHOcdWioKxteBfuNN3BCnX9MJ-3K6TnnYUVfLSpjLmg7VaY1rI9NvVUUDdTQHwZyJDhgRdYhrOl0pUBwtBWtqUGHSigNXHH3Bl7jmNg9gS6Bm9oZ9NSnElofAIwMVf60RKMPd0wW8dyc-T

Support for Harris surpassed Biden’s support from earlier this month in all five states; in Arizona, by four points (Biden’s 40% to Harris’ 44%), Georgia by five points (41% to 46%), Michigan by three points (42% to 45%), Pennsylvania by three points (43% to 46%), and Wisconsin by four points (43% to 47%).

“Harris has recovered a portion of the vote for the Democrats on the presidential ticket since the fallout after the June 27 debate,” Spencer Kimball, executive director of Emerson College Polling, said. “Harris’ numbers now reflect similar support levels to those of Biden back in March.”

“Young voters have shifted toward Harris: her support compared to Biden increased by 16 points in Arizona, eight in Georgia, five in Michigan, 11 in Pennsylvania, and one in Wisconsin since earlier polling this month.”

She's polling better than Biden but still behind Trump

its not over, need to register to vote, donate, and vote peeps

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Can she win? Yes.

WILL she win? That remains to be seen

That attempted assassination stimulus some of us thought was going to boost Trump doesn’t seem to be in effect as much as even I thought it would. The Dems have surprisingly seemed to have fallen lock and step behind supporting Harris.

I look forward to Harris slaughtering Trump in some nationally televised debates.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can she win? Yes.

WILL she win? That remains to be seen

That attempted assassination stimulus some of us thought was going to boost Trump doesn’t seem to be in effect as much as even I thought it would. The Dems have surprisingly seemed to have fallen lock and step behind supporting Harris.

I look forward to Harris slaughtering Trump in some nationally televised debates.

Where is Obama's rubber stamp, though?

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Man regardless who you’re rocking with the next four years depend on it. I could see people Voiting for Harris because she reminds them of auntie with no kids. shyt I rather that than four years of Maga heads getting power from their leader.

Shiittt I see a lot of younger people say their voting for Kamala well see

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Exactly.

A Black woman is supposed to beat the guy who a white woman couldn't beat? And not just any guy, but the guy that was elected as a backlash against a Black man winning?

Ok :mjlol:
Don’t sleep on the kids who just turned 18.. they were 10 when Hillary ran. It’s a different generation