• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading through this thread reminds me of the first several pages of the "Not Like Us" thread when it dropped. There are going to be some terrible takes that will age badly once we start seeing an energized candidate on the campaign trail vs. someone who rants and raves about water pressure, reminisces fondly about Hannibal Lecter, and warns about windmills giving birds cancer.

People know who trump is. They are used to him acting how he acts for better or worse. His antics wont change any of his voters at this point. Nobody really knows much about Kamala though. She was practically invisible the past 4 years.

So she seems like a fresh face and that got folks energized but now that she is the nominee she will be under a microscope and have to take sides on certain issues. And some of those issues will be the unpopular ones that's folks didn't like about Biden and she will be asked directly about them in a debate or sit down interview.. And when she is asked she will pledge her unwavering loyalty to supporting Israel and their genocide and she will back the Ukraine spending etc.. And when this stuff starts happening we will see if the enthusiasm continues or apathy sets in again when folks realize she aint any different.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
Myself and millions of fellow Americans are ready to vote for ANYONE NOT NAMED DONALD TRUMP

I really don't get the point of all this debating and what if and she did this and said that and bla bla bla...
WHOEVER IS RUNNING AGAINST TRUMP HAS MY VOTE
Black, white, man, woman...IDGAF

It's that simple and anything else is semantics and a waste of time
I voted for Hillary, Biden, and will vote for Kamala. NEVER TRUMP.
FOH
Ok relax man

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Surprised how much this has invigorated people on the left. Especially young people. Seems like everybody is just happy to finally have something new. Trump also seems rattled by the way he's tweeting. Like he knows Kamala is a real threat.

These next few months are gonna be pivotal. Biden needs to close his term out strong and Kamala needs to lay down her policies for everyone to see. Now's not the time for p*ssy footing. She gotta come out the gate making promises. Her first speech was impressive....she's ready to battle. I like that.

lib123

All Star
Daps

What key-state voters think about Kamala Harris replacing Joe Biden​

The Post and GMU’s Schar School asked 152 voters in key states what they think about Harris potentially becoming the Democratic Party’s nominee for president.

President Biden’s abrupt decision to end his presidential candidacy and endorse Vice President Harris has drawn decidedly mixed reactions from a group of voters whose decisions in November could determine the outcome of the 2024 election.

“I feel relief that there is a better candidate than Biden or [former president Donald] Trump,” said a 26-year-old Arizonan. “As a Democrat, I am re-energized and more hopeful for the upcoming election.”

A 47-year-old Republican-leaning independent from Michigan strongly disagreed. “I wouldn’t give [Harris] an entry-level job, let alone hire her for POTUS,” or president of the United States.
The two were among 152 registered voters from six battleground states who responded to an email request from The Washington Post and George Mason University’s Schar School seeking their reactions to the dramatic development in the presidential election. The Arizona Democrat said they will now definitely support Harris; this spring they said they would only “probably” vote for Biden. The Michigan independent said he will not vote for Harris but also probably will not vote for Trump.

Overall, 55 of the 152 voters who responded said positive things about Harris’s candidacy, 53 offered negative views, 31 were neither fully positive nor fully negative and 13 were simply unsure what they thought about the stunning news. Those contacted were asked to provide their immediate reactions confidentially, as is typical in polls, allowing them to offer candid responses.
All of the voters who participated in the poll are part of a large pool of people The Post has classified as “Deciders,” voters who either had not been firmly committed to either Biden or Trump or whose participation in November is not wholly predictable because of their age, voting history or both. The Post’s Deciders live in one of six key swing states: Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin.

An earlier survey of these voters found them to be younger and more non-White than the electorate at large, and also more dissatisfied than the electorate as a whole about the choice of Biden versus Trump.

Many said neither Trump nor Biden fully represented their views. Now they must assess a different campaign, one in which Harris appears likely to become the Democratic nominee and Trump’s campaign retooling to face a different opponent.
“Fantastic idea,” said a 48-year-old woman from Arizona. “She is competent, capable and a great candidate for president.” A 20-year-old woman from Michigan said of Harris, “She cares about all people who live in this country and she cares about their values as well.”

This article accurately captures the sentiments of White "independent" voters I've interacted with.

@the cac mamba @Worthless Loser

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
they're not gonna ban the abortion pill and if they did then a black market will develop it.

But it doesn't matter what I think it's about what white women think there's tons of Republican supporting white women who are also pro choice

I assume that they believe the laws apply to them.
They specifically called out their intention to ban the abortion pill in the project 2025 plan.

Even one of Mike Pence's former advisers - a Republican supporting white woman said it was far too extreme.and she don't agree with it.

You might be underestimating how women feel about this abortion ban

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They specifically called out their intention to ban the abortion pill in the project 2025 plan.

Even one of Mike Pence's former advisers - a Republican supporting white woman said it was far too extreme.and she don't agree with it.

fukking Kentucky struck down an abortion ban through referendum. KENTUCKY.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this is when I started to believe she will win

probably means nothing to people on here...
but it shows me she's willing to not be a clone of Biden

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Ill give you new mexico but nevada is a swing state

seven swing states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin
Competitive doesn't necessarily equal swing state.

Both NM and Nevada were last red in 04. They're on the same level, either both are or both aren't.

NC isn't a swing state. They've only gone blue for 08 0bama and 76 Carter in the last 50 years. Georgia isn't a true swing state either and generally isn't even competitive. Blue GA of 2020 was razor thin, as was 92 for Clinton.

Same for Arizona. '20 Biden, '96 Clinton, '48 Truman.

Ohio and PA are true swing states. Michigan is competitive but has been a blue stronghold since Bill Clinton and took Hilary neglecting them to go red once in 30 years. Same pattern in Wisconsin.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Competitive doesn't necessarily equal swing state.

Both NM and Nevada were last red in 04. They're on the same level, either both are or both aren't.

NC isn't a swing state. They've only gone blue for 08 0bama and 76 Carter in the last 50 years. Georgia isn't a true swing state either and generally isn't even competitive. Blue GA of 2020 was razor thin, as was 92 for Clinton.

Same for Arizona. '20 Biden, '96 Clinton, '48 Truman.

Ohio and PA are true swing states. Michigan is competitive but has been a blue stronghold since Bill Clinton and took Hilary neglecting them to go red once in 30 years. Same could pattern in Wisconsin.
Those are the swing states noted by news sites, you gotta argue with them not me, I just copy/pasted the swing states :pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Maybe you're right but in that case Trump should be cooked

All he said about Dobbs was he'd leave it up the states and kept it pushing.

We'll see who white women trust because Kamala's definitely gonna attack Trump for that.