• No

Votes: 83 27.6%
  • Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
The thing I think that makes a difference now compared to Hillary is a couple things imo:
Hillary and honestly the DNC as a whole didn’t take Trump seriously. Also, Roe v Wade being overturned is in Kamala’s favor. Lastly, depending on her VP pick her current uptick could boost even more since it will probably be either Shapiro or Kelly.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah the cult of maga has broken the GOP. They ain't ever going back imo and will keep losing due to it and it will help most of the country except the South
Can't even say the south as it gets more and more purple. Middle America is their last stronghold. They know it's a wrap eventually and they're petrified. That insecurity is clearly showing. That's why they all in on this MAGA bullshyt.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
She'll loose

It's last week's news to us but Trumps voters are still hype from the assignation attempt.

Plus MAGA exist because we had a black president. KH will just hype them up even more
Maga is capped though. Trump can't win the presidency with 35% of his own party. He's pissed off a lot of conservative people who may not vote for Kamala but definitely won't vote for him

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
TRUMP: I've known Paris Hilton since she's 12.
STERN: She's hot.
TRUMP: Her parents are friends of mine. The first time she walked into the room I said, "who the hell is that!"
STERN: But even at 12 you were like, "wow she's hot."
TRUMP: Yeah, I saw her at 12 she was beautiful.
STERN: Have you seen her sex video?
TRUMP: Yes, I have seen it. Melania showed it to me.

I wonder again why Trump is hesitant to declassify the Epstein files? 🤔

Kamala Harris is a prosecutor who put sex offenders away.
I'm with her!💙🇺🇲
/search?q=#DemVoice1 /search?q=#wtpBLUE /search?q=#DemsUnited /search?q=#ProudBlue

2/11
Pedophile don

3/11
Whoa! Is that real? What is that from?

4/11
trump is a disgusting pedo

5/11
/search?q=#LockHimUpAlready 🤢

6/11
Listen to what Donald said BEFORE he was a politician. That's who he really is.

7/11
It doesn't even occur to him that it's inappropriate to talk about 12 year kids like this. Did you ever not know this was wrong?

8/11
Any man who looks at a 12 year old girl and says “she’s hot” is NOT fit to lead! Thats just SICK!

9/11
That is sick, indeed!
/search?q=#TrumpIsNotFitToBePresident

10/11
Melania showed it to him.

11/11
Yea, right. Totally threw her under the bus. I don't even want to imagine what his search history looks like. 🤢

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTV33QXWUAA1aKz.jpg

she can absolutely defeat this pedophile.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah the cult of maga has broken the GOP. They ain't ever going back imo and will keep losing due to it and it will help most of the country except the South
South becoming more purple as people flock there from more expensive spots

It's a losing battle for them

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump will run again in 2028

I think Trump dies by then whether he is elected or not. His older sister died at 86 and Melania's mother died earlier this year at 78. His days could be numbered.

shyt who is to say he doesnt die before the election. This is the flaw nobody has mentioned to nominating these old candidates. One of these days we will see one of them die of old age before the acgual racr.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Oh course she can.
Trump did.

But it won't be because of her policies. It will be because of the organized hatred of the opposing candidate.

Buckle up!

bnew

Veteran
Daps