• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Absolutely. The republicans could easily, but they've decided that abortion will be the hill they die on. When it comes time to vote the majority will see that the republicans have gone too far, and they'll choose the Democrats as a lesser of 2 evils. If she can win a 2nd term will depend on how she handles the migrant crisis.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Crazy we got black people trying to argue how black she is when the individual she is running against is a felon, pedophile, rapist, committed treason according to those files the feds found (case thrown out) led a insurrection , thief and head of a KKK type Republican Party. I’m going out to vote. It is going to be close though. I still think trump winning: but hopefully not

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah. Right now I think it’s a toss up

People will bring up Hiliary but Hiliary was someone who had been involved in the forefront of the political space since the 90’s.

There was already built up resentment towards Hillary and then there was the email shyt towards the end. Even with all that, she still won the popular vote. Hillary was way too arrogant and thought she had it in the bag.

Trump is now a known quantity, not the outsider he was back in 2016.

For the most part, VP picks don’t mean much but Trump didn’t do himself any favors picking JD Vance. A guy who only a few years ago was comparing him to Hitler. Contrast that to someone like Mark Kelly if Harris chooses him.

With Biden out, the age and competence issue falls on Trump, as he is now the old guy. The assassination attempt didn’t move the needle since it was a republican white dude.

Trump and the republicans will have to figure out a new angle because just yelling out “WOKE & DEI” will only go so far.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I think anyone who can talk for real is beating trump. He looks good against someone he can spin charisma wise. Not working on her.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hillary also ran a shytty campaign and abandoned Michigan/Wisconsin assuming she'd win them, something no modern dem candidate has ever done. Kamala isn't perfect but not being a complete idiot is going to put her in contention.

The biggest challenge is gonna be the gender gap. White men are gonna vote heavy for Trump and ensure he wins the overall male vote (despite losing black/Hispanic/Asian men). Women in general are going to go to Kamala but the question is how bad will she lose the white woman vote? If she does worse than Biden or Hillary she probably loses the election. Biden got around 44% of white women, Clinton got around 43%. Do I think it's possible that white women outright reject Kamala because they don't want a black woman president before a white woman? Sure. But that would be more likely if she was running against a normal republican. Instead it's Trump so I expect Kamala to match Biden.

Other issue...turnout. I think turnout will be high no matter what, even if Biden was still on the ticket. But I expect it to be even higher now. And given that dem votes will be more reliably banked via early votes, I think Kamala has the edge in the states that matter. MI, WI, and PA all have democrat governors and secretaries of state. I really don't care what the polls are showing there....I think she wins all three because she can bank black, Hispanic, and young voters before election day and every vote will be counted. It's gonna be an avalanche of votes. Maybe Trump wins the election day vote by such a margin that he still wins one of those states (and thus wins the presidency) but I doubt it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I seriously want to know. Can someone post number/percentages?

never thought I'd see a black man be President so anything's possible.

Her winning would more than likely end MAGA too the more I think about it. Maybe the Rethugs can go back to at least trying to act like they have sense at that point. Trump turned Republicans into a clown show of fascist, racist, anti-intelligence jackasses.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
and not only that, but most people would economically prefer where the country was in 2019, than where it is right now :dead:

Dems are gonna have a tough time threatening people that Trump will bring down the cost of gas :snoop:
It cost 500K+ American lives to bring that gas down. Gas was cheap because everything was closed due to pandemic

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Her winning would more than likely end MAGA too the more I think about it. Maybe the Rethugs can go back to at least trying to act like they have sense at that point. Trump turned Republicans into a clown show of fascist, racist, anti-intelligence jackasses.
Trump will run again in 2028

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Nah the cult of maga has broken the GOP. They ain't ever going back imo and will keep losing due to it and it will help most of the country except the South