Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
she does have a chance...especially if her vp pick looks and sounds everything like trumps

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
There is a chance but it is a long shot, but I have a soft spot for long shots. This is a hailmary pass hopefully it is caught

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
listen carefully to the crowd. white men dont know how to deal with that type of female energy. aunt harris, aint playing, all this circus shyt we saw last debate. shes about to be that one auntie that aint letting todd cry in the aisle. leather belts are coming out.

only people underestimating her are those that have never lived under an older black woman's reign. shes going in there, and slapping shyt up. and they wont know what to do about it.

Momma's boy fantasy babble:dead:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
She can win. I wasn't motivated to vote for Biden but I am now after seeing the Republicans calling her a DEI hire. Sure saying that will rally up their base but they was always gona vote. Saying that to me gets me to rally up for her. Wasn't even a fan of her like that as a VP but lets not act like she not qualified for the position. I've been called a DEI hire before in the past and it was the most offensive thing to me. I got her back now :obama:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Anything can happen, but as far as I know -- and I know VERY LITTLE about Kamala and her politics, etc. TBH -- she doesn't have the unquestioned support in the demographics that a typical liberal candidate would be expected to have, let alone in other key areas.

As said in another thread, she'd have to sweep the black vote (we don't seem to be fully on board), women's vote, etc. etc. I don't see the path to victory unless she gets that, and that requires a legitimately solid plan that she has to pull out of her ass in the next few weeks. And trusting people to "vote the right way" is foolish.

She'll smoke Trump in debates, but frankly it doesn't matter what comes out of Trump's mouth. He's not losing support from his base unless he outright says some shyt that goes against everything they stand for.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
she did not take trump seriously as a candidate and did not realize the size of the MAGA cult. A lot of people despise her.

Yeah... a few of my more liberal friends assumed Hilary was sweeping Trump out the way and I distinctly remember telling them that Trump had more of a shot at victory than they wanted to believe. They weren't trying to hear it.

We all know what happened.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Texas voted Greg Abbott back into office after Hurricane Harvey, Uvalde shooting, and the 2021 Freeze.

It's insane to me how some of yall still underestimate these white folks :snoop:

Trump was unqualified and had ZERO credentials to be the president and still won.

White Amerikkka doesn't change :mjlol:
Thank you :hubie: They think white people learn their lessons and change for the better :mjlol:

History is the best predictor of future behavior for a reason