Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of yesterday, I didn’t think she had a shot in hell, but that was from the outside looking in, no polling data, not taking anything into consideration. Today, I am feeling more optimistic, especially after I saw Trump acting like a scared little cowardly bytch on truth social. I think she has as good a chance as Biden had, and after the VP pick, and a debate, I guess that’s where everybody is gonna know. Trump can’t use the age thing anymore, matter fact, it only applies to him now.

This!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I watched a Young Turks video today saying she's had a landslide of endorsements and Obama is one of the major people missing. This is my prediction:

They're going ALL IN on the Black woman narrative. Obama's endorsement probably won't be until her the DNC. An introduction passing the torch. The Big Stage. Stadium lights. Fireworks and shyt.
main-qimg-02b45ae4f38517d27744be2c2e5b165b

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I watched a Young Turks video today saying she's had a landslide of endorsements and Obama is one of the major people missing. This is my prediction:

They're going ALL IN on the Black woman narrative. Obama's endorsement probably won't be until her the DNC. An introduction passing the torch. The Big Stage. Stadium lights. Fireworks and shyt.
main-qimg-02b45ae4f38517d27744be2c2e5b165b
I predict in the next week the general public is going to be reminded of why she lost her own state in the primaries and Biden had her hidden in the basement like The Gimp. And Obama looks like a genius.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

"Building up the middle class will be a defining goal of my presidency."

I don't think people realize how much we've built other countries' middle classes the last 10 years with all the outsourcing we've done.

I liker that her focus is on our middle class now.

this a solid platform to run on. she needs to echo this every chance she gets. roasting Trump everyday is entertaining but it aint gonna win her an election. she gotta clearly communicate how she's going to make the country better for everyday people. that's what will resonate

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

"Building up the middle class will be a defining goal of my presidency."

I don't think people realize how much we've built other countries' middle classes the last 10 years with all the outsourcing we've done.

I liker that her focus is on our middle class now.

this a solid platform to run on. she needs to echo this every chance she gets. roasting Trump everyday is entertaining but it aint gonna win her an election. she gotta clearly communicate how she's going to make the country better for everyday people. that's what will resonate
But where's the actual policy? Let's see if there is any substance behind the word salad.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
White people wouldn't vote for a white woman............But some of yall think they gonna vote for a black one? :unimpressed:
I can’t believe that posters are actually putting faith in the same people they stay complaining about on this site daily to do the right thing.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And even with that she still should have beaten Trump.

What don't you understand? :mjtf:

White Amerikkka said we'll rather have Trump than someone who is actually in politics and knows what she's doing BECAUSE she's a woman.
she did not take trump seriously as a candidate and did not realize the size of the MAGA cult. A lot of people despise her.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think America is going to elect a non-white woman as the first female president. I'll vote for her but it's only because she's going against Trump.

I think that’s the only way she wins. Better hope for some big trump fukkups like his VP pick.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The bigger question will she be allowed to serve as president if she wins? If she beats Trump we may witness a real coup in America.