• No

Votes: 83 27.6%
  • Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Yall really think America is willing to vote in a black female President?? I’d love to be wrong but I don’t think we’ve come that far as a country
Myself and millions of fellow Americans are ready to vote for ANYONE NOT NAMED DONALD TRUMP

I really don't get the point of all this debating and what if and she did this and said that and bla bla bla...
WHOEVER IS RUNNING AGAINST TRUMP HAS MY VOTE
Black, white, man, woman...IDGAF

It's that simple and anything else is semantics and a waste of time
I voted for Hillary, Biden, and will vote for Kamala. NEVER TRUMP.
FOH

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
And even with that she still should have beaten Trump.

What don't you understand? :mjtf:

White Amerikkka said we'll rather have Trump than someone who is actually in politics and knows what she's doing BECAUSE she's a woman.
Assumption is that it's because she was a woman. There was a lot more than that

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is it.
This needs to be stickied but Hillary literally got more votes than Trump. Almost 3 million more. She might be the most unlikeable woman on Earth and still got more votes. It's the Electoral College that gave her that L. Kamala doesn't have near the baggage that Clinton had. That's why Trump is in full panic right now and is reneging on the debate.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
even got yang on board

1/1
Donald Trump has the wrong character and capacities to be President in my view. I fear his second term would make his first one seem benign in accelerating the decline of our institutions. I’ll be voting for Kamala Harris and her running mate in November. Let’s go!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTLwJ2jbYAE9x1U.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
A Black woman? Can she win? Maybe. Realistically, will she win? Nope. She has to go against every misogynist in America. People will vote against her simply because she's a woman, and they will never want a woman in the top seat. That's on top of the Trump supporters, who are mainly rich execs and/or idiots, and their on-the-fence significant others.