• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Anything can happen, but as far as I know -- and I know VERY LITTLE about Kamala and her politics, etc. TBH -- she doesn't have the unquestioned support in the demographics that a typical liberal candidate would be expected to have, let alone in other key areas.

As said in another thread, she'd have to sweep the black vote (we don't seem to be fully on board), women's vote, etc. etc. I don't see the path to victory unless she gets that, and that requires a legitimately solid plan that she has to pull out of her ass in the next few weeks. And trusting people to "vote the right way" is foolish.

She'll smoke Trump in debates, but frankly it doesn't matter what comes out of Trump's mouth. He's not losing support from his base unless he outright says some shyt that goes against everything they stand for.

Yeah, getting a record turnout is the way it happens. Trump followers and anybody who claims undecided after seeing 8 + years of Trump can't really be reasoned with or be receptive to hearing her case for their vote.
She never publicly split from or stabbed Biden in the back, so that helps her with his supporters.

I agree with you about not understanding how the phrase "trusting white people" is relevant to this topic. The sitting VP is backed by the party, many of the donors, and many of the organizations that backed Biden. They will try to convince people to turn up, and vote for the ticket.

To let Coli tell it 4 years ago, Biden had no shot in the South Carolina primary, had no shot at getting the nomination, no way would ever pick Kamala as VP, and no way they would win..
All turned out to be WRONG.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, getting a record turnout is the way it happens. Trump followers and anybody who claims undecided after seeing 8 + years of Trump can't really be reasoned with or be receptive to hearing her case for their vote.
She never publicly split from or stabbed Biden in the back, so that helps her with his supporters.

I agree with you about not understanding how the phrase "trusting white people" is relevant to this topic. The sitting VP is backed by the party, many of the donors, and many of the organizations that backed Biden. They will try to convince people to turn up, and vote for the ticket.

To let Coli tell it 4 years ago, Biden had no shot in the South Carolina primary, has no shot at getting the nomination, no way would never pick Kamala as VP, and no way they would win..
All turned out to be wrong.
Why do some of yall keep going with this stupid ass lie?

We were literally in the thick of covid and Trump was fuccking up beyond belief. That alone along with Trump’s incompetence to handle it gave Biden the win and caused the record turnout.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
full

theyll-be-back-and-in-greater-numbers-v0-ozrs3yays4ed1.jpeg

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, based off outcry, I underestimated how many people really don't fukk with Trump. She has the hurdle of racists and sexists to deal with, but Trump and Biden were so unwanted that it feels like people don't give a shyt as long as they're gone. But she raised so much in just two fukking days and so far is playing it straight. She's not trying to be the "first woman president" she's trying to beat Trump.

She can't really make mistakes though. We KNOW is going to do/say some stupid shyt and shoot himself in the foot sometime these couple of months, she needs to just play it straight for the next couple of months. She's also a former AG going against a convicted felon. Them old ass Biden fans like that as well.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but it will take a miracle

She has to win Michigan… she will have to dominate the city of Detroit in huge numbers and certain other middle of the state in huge numbers.. the western part of the state and northern part is trump country

She has to have a really big turnout in Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin because northern part of Wisconsin is trump country

Then we have PA, the eastern part is democratic and Pittsburgh is democratic but unfortunately trump got shot in western Pennsylvania and if u ever drive past western pa all u see is trump signs…
basically she needs to win those mid sized rust belt cities where the outskirts are trump territory.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yall really think America is willing to vote in a black female President?? I’d love to be wrong but I don’t think we’ve come that far as a country
If it was literally any other candidate, I'd agree. But Trump has been that bad that I think she can win.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
She’s got a damn good shot at winning but the media is gonna have to tone it down on how “historical” her candidacy and potential win would be. They just need to paint her as a competent younger law and order democrat who is not Trump and leave it there.