• No

Votes: 83 27.6%
  • Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

What I think works for her is that Roe v Wade was overturned.
People who are pro choice are as active/motivated now as the pro-life crowd was for the past 50 years.

I expect higher turnouts, engagement, and donations from women based on this issue, and a woman nominee.

I also think that 50+ year ruling being overturned has people on alert about what could be next, and the power of the courts.
Texas voted Greg Abbott back into office after Hurricane Harvey, Uvalde shooting, and the 2021 Freeze.

It's insane to me how some of yall still underestimate these white folks :snoop:

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
this may be a really really stupid question

but do older black voters come out for a candidate married to white partner
and without a black family (i.e. children) to lean on ?

I know obama was able to duck a lot of cultural flack by having one

and I think they were a couple of jack/jill political potentials who never went anywhere due to that.

Tapp

All Star
Daps

and I think they were a couple of jack/jill political potentials who never went anywhere due to that.
Obama was a guy though

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She didnt lose because shes a woman. she lost because she fukked bernie over using delegates and she was a sloppy crooked politician with hella skeletons.

And even with that she still should have beaten Trump.

What don't you understand? :mjtf:

White Amerikkka said we'll rather have Trump than someone who is actually in politics and knows what she's doing BECAUSE she's a woman.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
And even with that she still should have beaten Trump.

What don't you understand? :mjtf:

White Amerikkka said we'll rather have Trump than someone who is actually in politics and knows what she's doing BECAUSE she's a woman.
a felon is about to go up against an attorney, but you think shes going to lose. even used killiary as an example haha ok. lets see.

like this is a decade ago. oh aite. folks love using "its 2024 and" but now. its 2012. ok .

Tair

Superstar
Daps

"Building up the middle class will be a defining goal of my presidency."

I don't think people realize how much we've built other countries' middle classes the last 10 years with all the outsourcing we've done.

I liker that her focus is on our middle class now.

:salute:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
a felon is about to go up against an attorney, but you think shes going to lose. even used killiary as an example haha ok. lets see.

Trump was unqualified and had ZERO credentials to be the president and still won.
like this is a decade ago. oh aite. folks love using "its 2024 and" but now. its 2012. ok .

White Amerikkka doesn't change :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
she went from General Attorney to Senate to VP, and now presidential nominee as a triple minority, all under the radar and with the least of amount of campaign funds. This woman is not a fool.

Aunt Kamala been knowing what shes doing. and all that bullshyt they were doing to block Obama is out the table. we all have ethnic mothers. we know how this is going to go

CbNOG6D.gif

Shes about to crush orange, and rule with an iron fist. cacs aint ready for this type of household.
GWBush served 2 terms plus gov of Texas and he was a functional moron. Some people fail upwards.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Look up the Black voter turnout when Harold Ford Jr. ran for the U. S. Senate seat. He lost, but I imagine that the turnout and votes from that demographic was high.

Granted it was white girlfriend and not a spouse, and his family had deep political power in TN. But I think the older Black voters voted him heavily