• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would like to also say Kamala obviously “should” be the president vs a piece of shyt like Trump

But there are too many factors going against her, the main one being that white voters in the Midwest are not going to vote for her. They will always side with white supremacy if it comes down to it. I don’t know how many times white people have to show y’all who they really are before y’all believe them.

It's going to come down to white women (which is a perilous quest :mjcry:)

We already know White Males (Cacs) are going to vote for White Supremacy. The question is are White Women gonna vote alongside their husbands and against their own interests or are they gonna vote for a woman that's going to speak up for them. In an ideal world, Kamala wins hands down but, White Women have shown their ass before. But IDK, maybe they learned after not choosing Hilary in 2016 and then losing Roe v. Wade. We gotta wait and see.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
People keep forgetting that traditional republicans absolutely fukking hate the MAGA takeover…

Add in a lot of suburban women are gonna vote for the candidate who isn’t trying to control their reproductive system…
Also I think the perfect VP is Shapiro who should lock up PA for her which is one of the key swing states locked up…

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
would have agreed pre metoo but today? after what we just saw last debate? shiiiiiet. a black woman is about to take control of this goofiness.

listen carefully to the crowd. white men dont know how to deal with that type of female energy. aunt harris, aint playing, all this circus shyt we saw last debate. shes about to be that one auntie that aint letting todd cry in the aisle. leather belts are coming out.

only people underestimating her are those that have never lived under an older black woman's reign. shes going in there, and slapping shyt up. and they wont know what to do about it.

White AMERIKKKA DOESN'T care :mjtf:

Trump NEVER should have beaten Hillary.

But lost because they did not want a woman as president.

This is gonna be 2016 all over again "The polls show Trump has no chance" "Kamala has raised so much" "Trump can't debate her"

Then White Amerikkka will vote him in and then y'all will blame the heterosexual working black male or switch up and act like Kamala never had a chance and was the wrong candidate in the first place :unimpressed:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Your first statement is 100% true....I pray to God your dead wrong about the last part :ehh:
I admit I was one of those people that thought he couldn’t win in 2016, figured Hilary had it in the bag especially coming after Obama, and the “Grab Em By the p*ssy” tagline

Nope I was wrong, white women still voted for that man:wow: Never again will I be fooled

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
White AMERIKKKA DOESN'T care :mjtf:

Trump NEVER should have beaten Hillary.

But lost because they did not want a woman as president.
She didnt lose because shes a woman. she lost because she fukked bernie over using delegates and she was a sloppy crooked politician with hella skeletons. also, that was 2 presidents ago. boomers are damn near extinct. Gen-X makes up the bulk now and Gen X can def vote for a female president :wtf:

the metoo movement taught you nothing? that shyt would have never happened around boomers. but it did, cause they were in hospice. that was 8 years ago.

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
To the people who keep saying "Hillary couldn't win, so Kamala doesn't have a chance!"---Hills had a decades long political campaign against her and her husband that doesn't even compare. They don't really have much on Kamala except for Willie Brown and "DEI" which could backfire hard.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
To the people who keep saying "Hillary couldn't win, so Kamala doesn't have a chance!"---Hills had a decades long political campaign against her and her husband that doesn't even compare. They don't really have much on Kamala except for Willie Brown and "DEI" which could backfire hard.
Kamala couldn't even beat out Biden and Sanders

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Kamala ran for president just 4 years ago. She had less than 1% voter support.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

"Building up the middle class will be a defining goal of my presidency."

I don't think people realize how much we've built other countries' middle classes the last 10 years with all the outsourcing we've done.

I liker that her focus is on our middle class now.